55

"Now, for the sake of base and survival, we have to let go of restrictions and give more benefits and cooperation to the following powers." A man in the middle summed up that he looked around for a week. Although the people in the room were still dissatisfied, they had to agree with this view in the face of the massive loss of their troops. But in my heart, I planned other things silently, such as how to let the powers in their subordinate forces take this opportunity to get more benefits as soon as possible.

The meeting was held in the early morning of the day after the zombie attack. After the problem of the zombie rat was determined, all matters in the base were re divided. After the meeting was over, a soldier rushed to the door: "report!"

"Come in. What can I do for you?"

The man quickly came in with a box in his hand: "report to the chief, this is what was found in the head of the zombie rat by the soldiers who were cleaning up the corpse outside."

A palm sized box, containing some crystal like things, but the size of mung bean, in the light of the light is particularly bright.

"This is In a rat's head? "

"Yes Zombie nuclei have been around since the early end of the world, but because they grow in the brains of zombies, they are generally hard to find. Because the color of the ashes is white, it is difficult to find out the zombies after being stained with a layer of "ash" on the crystal core. In addition to some people transporting the ashes, no one noticed them.

But these zombie rats, I don't know if it's because of the temperature of the flamethrowers. Most of the zombies are burnt black. These soldiers go to clean the battlefield in the middle of the night. When they shine with a flashlight, they can find that the naked crystal nucleus is shining, which is naturally discovered.

"This Didn't the lab find it in the Zombie's head not long ago? Is that what it is? " Some people have recognized the crystal nucleus. A few days ago, people in the laboratory found the crystal nucleus in the corpse of a newly transported corpse. They have not yet worked out the function of this thing. Is it an example? Now it is found in the head of a zombie mouse?

"Ask the person in charge to come over." Someone immediately ordered to find the relevant personnel to confirm.

After a while, the lab staff arrived, checked the crystal nucleus in the box and confirmed: "it should be this thing, just like the crystal nucleus in the Zombie's head!"

"Why didn't you know there was such a thing before?"

"At the beginning of the laboratory, we studied some of the earliest zombies sent. After we developed a method to identify the zombie virus, we sent some new zombie corpses to ensure that the zombie virus did not undergo a second mutation. This was the discovery of this thing in the Zombie's head."

"Oh? What about the result? "

"This is today The report we just summarized yesterday has not been submitted yet. " The man said, sending a report, "the latest zombie corpses have this kind of thing, but it seems that there is no such thing in the head of the early zombies. We suspect that it will take some time for this thing to appear in zombies, and it's very likely - that's what led to the evolution of zombies! "