Chapter 144

Epilogue

'I shouldn't have come.'

Sehun, the crown prince who attended the wedding with his face covered, thought of it as soon as he saw the bride entering the ceremony.

'I came here to see you.'

It was the wedding of Jeon, the pillar that supported the current empire both in name and reality.

He had to show his face as the crown prince.

But it wasn't the reason why Sehun was here.

If so, he wouldn't have covered his face in the first place.

Sehun laughed at himself.

He can't believe he got the invitation as a crown prince, but in person at the wedding.

It's ugly.

This is so nasty.

Sehun stared ahead without blinking.

The bright, unspoiled white dress, and the red hair that spread smoothly over it caught his eye rather than the rose in full bloom.

The bride, who seemed to have everything in the world and smiling happier than anyone else in this place, was beautiful.

So it was a problem.

Because it's so beautiful.

Sehun eventually escaped from the ceremony without being able to watch it until the end.

He left the ceremony and walked wildly.

He wanted to get some air.

Then maybe this stuffy feeling will get a little better.

Whatever it was, it was good.

Sehun entered the visible garden and walked at random as he could.

After some time, he really calmed down a little.

Is it the effect of fresh air and the smell of grass?

Sehun thus regained his usual composure.

And he realized.

That he's the worst at finding the way.

Oh, my God.

He stopped awkwardly in the middle of the garden, surrounded by unfamiliar scenery.

It was a disaster.

Sehun was lost in the garden of his palace.

Although he had his own excuse that it was a place he had never visited before for a garden in the castle, anyway.

The important thing was that this garden was a more unfamiliar place than the one at the time.

It was practically the first time.

'I'm doomed.'

Sehun calmly judged how serious a difficulty he was at present.

This was the result of being overwhelmed by emotions for a moment and acting impulsively without thinking about the future.

'Oh, my God.'

There will be a long way to go before the ceremony.

And it wasn't just that.

After the main ceremony, there will be a reception.

Everyone's going to be so busy.

What is the chance that one of the employees of such a house will be able to enter this garden in a leisurely manner of speaking?