14. Meetings with the Mikaelsons

Elijah, Hayley and Freya paced around in the living room as Jackson watched Hope for the night

Klaus walked in with Cami who looked tired and worn out. Hayley rushed towards her and examined her.

"Are you alright? Did that lunatic hurt you?" Hayley asked, concerned for her friend.

"I'm fine. Klaus saved me." Cami replied as she smiled at him. He smiled back as Elijah spoke up.

"Where is Aurora now? I hope you found out the location of Rebekah's coffin." Elijah asked hopefully.

Realization hit Klaus as he remembered that he was supposed to get the location from Aurora's head. Elijah looked at him horrified and disbelievingly.

"Aurora is......pretty much unavailable." Klaus replied.

Just then, Dianna walked in as the sound of her heels clicking echoed through the compound.

"I have Rebekah's coffin. I compelled some humans to get it for me. Before I killed her, I entered her head." Dianna said as she poured herself a glass of whiskey.

"Who is this? Seriously Klaus! How many more psychotic exes do we have to deal with? And why is she in the house? You want her under the same roof as our daughter?" Hayley asked defensively with her arms crossed.

Dianna took a sip of her drink and smirked.

"You must be the infamous Hayley. I've heard great things about you from Caroline Forbes. I'm sure you remember her." She said as Hayley frowned.

"So you're one of Caroline's little bitches. Just like the doppelganger and the witch. Here to express girl code?" She asked Dianna with an attitude.

"Actually, I'm not one of her bitches. If there's a bitch among us, that's you, you mutt. As for girl code......." Dianna trailed off as she snapped her neck. Elijah sped towards her and choked her. Dianna only smirked as he fell to the ground, holding his head in pain.

Klaus looked at her with an 'are you serious' face. She only shrugged.

"What? She stole Caroline's boyfriend and snapped her neck. We're even." Dianna replied as she finished her drink.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey! Long time no see. I was busy with exams and my other book I SEE RED.

Don't worry she and Hayley will get along eventually. But it will take time.

I love Phoebe Tonkin!! Her cheekbones are to die for!!!!! 😍😍😍

Anyways, VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story. Check out my new book if you haven't. 21 parts out.

Bye!!

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999