56

"Zizhong, you see." Fang Hao didn't realize that he just didn't cover his face and went out to get a letter, so he was missed by the wolf. What's more, even if someone told him, he might not believe it - he didn't encounter this kind of thing before the end of the world that he wanted to rob a man of the people when he met him, not to mention now?

He Zi took the letter and tore it up. The information inside made him shake his head.

"What's the matter?"

"It seems that the people up there suffered a lot yesterday."

"Well? Did a lot of people die? " Fang Hao rushed over and looked at it with him. On the first page, he explained that it was necessary to adjust the content of each team's application criteria. On the second page, it was written about the calculation of the team's contribution and the definition of tasks. Page 3, page 4 It's a list of things that can be exchanged for points, and the last page is about the new regulations on taking over tasks by individuals without teams. “…… Where do you see that the base lost a lot last night? " Fang Hao really didn't understand. Did he miss something? So he asked for advice with an open mind.

He Zizhong pulls him to sit beside him. Tuanzi plunges into Fang Hao's arms and wriggles to find the most comfortable place. "Do you remember the price list that we saw in the mission hall before

Fang Hao frowned: "I don't remember very well Ah, I remember that no matter what I wanted to change, it would be converted into the price of grain and materials

"Yes, now it's all integral." Most of the previous points are just like goods, which can only be used to exchange some coarse grain, water and other hard to swallow things. But now, points can be exchanged not only for gasoline, knives, but also for hot weapons!

Although firearms, explosives and controlled knives are the most basic and common weapons, there are at least ways to exchange them. Many tasks have also been adjusted, and the proportion of intermediary fees charged has become much less, and the proportion of materials to be paid when cooperating with the military has also decreased.

All in all, the base began to relax the restrictions on the teams and began to foster the development of the teams in disguise.

"The base has less restrictions on the team. You see, the task Commission and the intermediate fees charged are much less than before. These are still the contents printed on the list. We will not know the specific benefits until we go to the mission center. " It seems that this is the golden period of the development of small teams that I heard earlier. The policies in this period are the best for each team. However, after the implementation of this regulation for nearly two months, the base will be tightened again, and many welfare conditions will be cancelled. Although there was no overt crackdown, the percentage of points required for each team to exchange for things like gasoline, guns and so on increased. Many special tasks have also become the exclusive tasks of the major mercenary regiments. Ordinary people can't find a way out, let alone those high-income tasks.

Fang Hao pondered for a moment: "do you mean that because of the zombie rat incident last night, the base lost a lot of manpower, so we relaxed the restrictions on the team?"