Training & Sport's Festival Mania

Izuku was tossed onto the patted ground as he breathed heavily before looking over at his sister whose not even broken a sweat while All Might was sitting in the balcony area.

Y/n: "Come on, Zuku! I agreed to train you as well All Might so give me your all!" She shouted out seriously before letting out her wings. "Don't think of me as your sister but a villian, use One for All at the lowest presence. You have to get use to it so you don't break anything." She said seriously as Izuku stood up shaking his head then ran at her with green lightning surrounding him.

Izuku: "Smash!" He shouted out throwing his fist towards only to be left in shock as Y/n grabbed it while a large boom went off, But she didn't move a inch. "How?"

Y/n: "You really think All Might was just your trainer, Izuku?" She questioned him while gripping his fist tightly. "He trained me as well, I was his intern for my UA days and he's the reason I got into UA." She said seriously as shadows covered her eyes making Izuku flinch a bit. "You have a huge brain so use it, what are my weaknesses?" She asked Izuku before pulling him into a headlock.

The two pros and student were actually in Y/n's huge home gym basement in the sparring arena for Izuku to train in secret with All Might and Lady Phoenix.

Izuku: Looks around before tossing one of his arms back to where his sister's wings were located and tickled the based of them where the fire didn't meet up. This causes Y/n to let go of him blushing bright red embarrassingly before preening her now fluffed up feathers. "Sorry, It was the only thing I could think of at that second." He apologized while bowing down.

Y/n: "Kami, Zuku, seriously you know not to touch there on my wings. Your not a child anymore and it's bad enough when Rumi-chan teases me about it til I mention her ears." She said honestly before sighing softly. "Okay, go get home. We've got in a few hours and tell you've got a festival to experience." She said waving goodbye to her brother while one of her tiny feathers cling to his clothes as he left the house.

All Might: "So, are you ever going to tell him?" He questioned as Y/n sighed softly while holding up her hand as fire surrounded it but it was shifting colors rapidly.

Y/n: "That my quirk leveled up again during the Nomu fight, no. Not until I truly need to use them, I did name them though: Kitsune's Rainbow Flames." She said seriously before looking over at her former mentor and boss. "Thank you, Toshinori-san for everything... For giving me a chance, For giving Izuku a chance. I just hope that I'll be ready." She said seriously as she looked on her phone as it chimed.

All Might: "Ready for what, Y/n?" He questioned as Y/n breathed slowly before walking towards the exit of her gym.

Y/n: "I fought him once and I'm not letting him hurt any of my friends or family. I'll be back before the sport's festival begins but I've got it set to record as well if I'm not back in time." She said while tossing him a set of her house keys before leaving in her spring hero uniform and mask. "I'm coming for you, Tensei. Just hang on."

"