|CHAPTER NINE|

FAMILY FUN - 2

She showed them the results making them smile, even though they knew that this was just a silly Muggle belief

Lost in each others eyes, they couldn't be more thankful or happier.

For once, Marvolo woke up before Hazel. He had a massive headache and let out a groan. Feeling someone on top of him, he adjusted his eyes to the sunlight and saw Hazel, his beautiful Hazel, sleeping on top of him. He put her down and was looking to find a cure for his hangover when the cure presented itself in form of a Hangover Relief Potion. Drowning a vial, he felt instant relief. He kissed Hazel's forehead, got up and went to take a shower.

After showering, he set off to find his sons. He saw them on the beach running on the sand and playing in the water. Smiling, he went off to have breakfast that Erus had ordered.

__________________________________________

Hazel stirred, she felt so horrible. Eyes heavy, head throbbing and legs aching. She groaned. Marvolo, having finished eating, took the vial and tipped it towards Hazel's lips. She drank it all up and felt relieved. She suddenly realised that she was still in the dress from last night. She got up and placed a small kiss on Marvolo's lips and made her way to the shower, only to be stopped. Marvolo grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest. He backed them to a wall and started kissing her, first softly and then getting insistent. As things got heated and the need for air became too much, they parted. Marvolo started placing open mouthed kisses on her neck, collar and shoulder. He bit down on her neck hard and then soothed it.

Hazel was just about to return the favour when a loud 'Mummy', jerked them both to their senses. She immediately ran to the washroom to shower. Marvolo tended to Sirius tying his shoelaces.

________________________

Hazel inspected the dark bite on her skin. She did not want to vanish it. She had not carried makeup so she left her hair open, with hopes that her sons would not pick on it.

A quick breakfast later, she made her way to the sandy beach where her children and Marvolo were. All the boys noticed that something had changed between the two. They were standing much closer than usual and seemed more open with each other. Choosing not to comment, they nodded dutifully when Marvolo said that they were going to a Muggle shopping mall followed by a movie.

________________________