CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

A/N: I started from 5 readers to almost 30k readers! Thank you so much for reading and voting this story! Thank you so much for your support guys, may god bless you all, love you <3
________________________________

Thalia's POV

That lowly creature didn't thought I cast a spell in her that will only activate when she'll tell the reason behind Eloise's death.

"You seem frustrated, Thalia."

"I am, Sera! That bitch keep getting in my way! Now that Eloise is probably having a deja vu, what will I do now!? I can't be the one who's going to die! I'm the heroine!"

"Shush! Calm down, my dear. Your plan is working, yes there'll be someone who's going to betray you but you have the magic that no one can ever have. You did everything just to gain that power, all your efforts must not go to waste. Your first step was a success. Remember, she's the villain in your story and you're the villain in hers. And as you said, you're the heroine, she's the villainess. Then who deserve to die?"

"It's Eloise. She deserves pain and death while I deserves everything in this world has to offer!"

"That's right, my girl."

I stared at the person who's part of my plan. He's ready, now that I stole all of his memory with that bitch, I'll make sure that he's the one who'll bring that woman down to hell!

"How would we know that he'll getting his memory back, Thalia? You know that your power is limited, right? It'll eat your life away if you use too much power, you'll be dead before Eloise."

"Shut up, Sera! I know that very well, that's why I'm slowly using it for my plan. I didn't use much, I'm not abusive."

"If you say so."

The body of this guy is unconscious. I touched his silver hair.

He's one of my love interest, but he's also close to that wench, this is a big opportunity for me to brainwash him and kill that bitch.