Work on Plan

~It's mid night~

Anirudh is in Balcony looking at Bondita's house.

Her windows are closed.

Bashir shouts Bondita. Anirudh is shocked and closed his mouth.

Anirudh: Heyy!

Bashir: Why to watch at closed windows? That's why I called her. Now she will open the window. You enjoy, I am going down.

He and the goons leaves the place.

Bondita didn't responded because she is standing near the door and looking out through the small holes whether any sign is coming from Chandrachur.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda enters Trilochan's room. Chandrachur is sitting there.

Brinda: You? What you are doing here?

Chandra: Dancing!

Brinda: I mean to ask that always Anirudh only will be here. But today you are here. That's why.

Chandra stares at her.

Brinda: Ok, move. I want to aid him.

Chandra moves aside.

Brinda: Move means go out!

Chandra: You go out!

Brinda: What's wrong with you?

Chandra: I will stay here only, if you want aid him or leave the place.

Brinda gets irritated.

~In Balcony~

Anirudh switched on the torch and shows towards her house. The light penetrates through small gaps of windows.

Bondita turns back and looks at it.

Bondita: I think it will be pati babu.

She opens the window. Anirudh flashes the torch on her face. She closes her eyes.

Anirudh: 😜.

He switched off the light. Bondita looks on.

He takes a paper and writes something, makes it as a plane and throws it towards her. Bondita gets it.

In paper: Why did you asked Bihari to convey those words? You can't change my track. I will marry Brinda only.

Bondita reads it but didn't get angry. She writes something and throws it to him.

In paper: You marry whoever you want. I don't care. Those three words are not what you think. It is 'I hate you'.

Anirudh reads it and gets irritated. He writes something and throws it to her.

In paper: Yeah, I too want this word only from you. Khub balo.

Bondita reads it and stares at him. Anirudh smirked.

She writes something and throws it to him. Anirudh reads it.

In paper: Don't forgot to invite me to your marriage. I will give you lots of gifts. I will deck up the bride. And you know what, your kids will be the receptionist to your marriage.

Anirudh become emotional on reading it. He squeezed the paper and throws it on her face. It hits her accurately.

Bondita stares at him. Anirudh laughed.

Bondita blows her cheeks and turned aside. Anirudh flashes the light on her. They both looks on. But Anirudh indirectly worries.

Brinda comes there.

Brinda: Anirudh...

He turned back.

Brinda: Anirudh, Thaku ma is calling you.

Anirudh: Why?

Brinda: I don't know. But it seems to be urgent.

Anirudh: You go. I'll come.

Brinda looks at Bondita and smiles cunningly.

Anirudh: I said you go.

Brinda didn't listens him, drags him with her to the hall.

Bondita worries.

~In hall~

Bihari is fully decked up and ready to dance.

Anirudh: Bihari, are you fine?

Thaku ma: Look at him Anirudh. He is saying that he decked up himself to dance here.

Anirudh: Why suddenly?

Bihari: Actually, choti malik, you are going to get married na? That's why I arranged this dance show.

Anirudh: There will be sangeet. You can dance there.

Bihari: Yeah, I can. But I am shy to dance in public. So only I am doing it today. Please sit and watch my dance.

Anirudh accepts it and sits on sofa.

Thaku ma: Ok, you all do anything. I am going to my room.

Bihari: No,no,no. You all should be present here.

Anirudh: Sit down, Thaku ma. Lets see what he's doing.

Thaku ma sits. Nearby Brinda sat down.

Bihari thinks: Chandra Babu, complete your work as much as soon. I don't know upto how many hours I can control them?

Chandrachur looks at Bihari. Bihari signs yes. And he started to dance.

~In Trilochan's room~

Chandrachur takes the rope out and ties around him tightly along with the bed.

Chandra: Zamindar ji, only few more minutes. You will get out of the haveli. Your Bahu will cure you soon. Come back and rock.

He lifts him and comes out of the room secretly.

Everyone is busy watching Bihari's funny dance. Anirudh joins with him and starts to dance.

Chandrachur slowly approaches the back gate of the Haveli and opens it. The jeep is waiting there. He makes Trilochan to lie down in the back and covers him with soft clothes.

Chandra: Everything is ready from my side. Manyak, go fast as much you can. Within sun rise you should be in Border. Bondita will join with you there. No mistake should be done. Or else I will punish you.

Manyak(Driver): Hn, ji. Are you not coming?

Chandra: You all first go, then I will come.

Manyak nods yes and starts the jeep. Chandra looks on. He started to drive the jeep.

Chandra: Every problem will come to an end soon. Now, I should indicate Bondita about this.

He runs to Balcony and tries to call her. But goons are standing down. He looks around and finds the torch. He used it. Bondita looks at the balcony.

Chandra nods yes as a sign. Bondita takes a deep breathe and gives thumbs up.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️