Dumb (M)

It's been 3 months from the day. Taekook will soon be tied together. They have been together seen then. More like Taehyung is being a clinging babe. He would feed Jungkook with his own hand. Kiss him million times a day. Always sleep in the cottage cuddling him.

And not to mention small intimate moments they had every now and then, but Taehyung was still waiting for the right moment. He really wants it to be special.

After 3 months today Taekook were not together. Why?

Taehyung had to stop by Yoongi cause the rain outside was not stopping any soon. It was too late and Taehyung was sulking cause he doesn't have his bunny to cuddle tonight.

So here he is scolding his bunny for not being with him through video call.

"I'm sorry Tae I had to pick up the parcel for dad." Jungkook tired to convince his sulking tiger.

"You could have taken me with you then." he said with a huff.

"Try to understand Tae."

"No I won't. I need my cuddles. And this thunder is not helping me" he said hiding inside the blanket.

"You sulking tiger, you get your cuddles every night. You will not transport to mars if you don't get it for 1 night."

"No I want it e-every night. And stop spending time with Jin hyung and Jimin. You are turning into a sassy bunny like them. " he flinched with the loud noise outside.

"Fine! You keep ranting. I will check my tinder account."

" You have a tinder a-account?" he flinched again by another thunder.

"Yes I created it just today." he said showing his bunny teeth.

"A-and shit! Why do you need a tinder account you mean bunny when you have a handsome boyfriend like me? Correction fiancée like m-me. " he said hiding inside the blanket again.

"May be just because I want some handsome hulk to hold me tight you know." he said biting his lips.

" Kookie ! I always hold you tight!" he said peeking through the blanket.

"Says the one hiding in the blanket."

"I'm hiding because I don't have you here."

"Oh my god! I must say tinder has some hot guys." he said scrolling his phone.

" Jungkook! I'm the hot guy you will ever see." he said throwing the blanket.

"Tae if you see this guy on my screen you will also want to make out with him. He is so sexy." he said with a Mischievous smile. Taehyung was angry now.

Jungkook was happy to see his tiger distracted from the thunder. He wanted to distract Tae from thunder but he didn't know what storm he is inviting for himself.

" Jeon Jungkook stop it right now." he said sitting on the bed, crossing his hands on his chest.

"But Tae just look at him. The guy on my screen is so handsome. His lips are so kissable. I want to kiss them." he said with a sly smile.

"Enough is enough Jungkook. How can you say something like that to me about some other guy." Tae was beyond angry now how can he do this to him.

"I can't help it Tae. When I see him I want to do things with him. Not just a kiss may be...... May be more than a kiss." He said and Tae was now broken. He forgot his anger and felt a pang in his chest.

"Fine! You want him. Go to him. You don't love me right. Go, do things with him. How can you do this Koo." He said pouting like a small kid with teary eyes.