Chapter 105: Helping the Elves & Fainting for the First Time

Rustle, rustle. Cale felt the leaves flying by his face as he rushed forward.

Tap, tap. The kittens, On and Hong, were jumping across the trees while keeping up with Cale.

"Cale-nim." Choi Han approached Cale.

Cale's group was currently heading for the valley between the seventh and eighth peaks of the Ten Finger Mountains.

"What?"

Choi Han started to wince at Cale's cold response. He then asked in an awkward voice.

"Do we have to dress like this?"
"Yes."

"May I ask why?"
"One reason is to hide our identities."

Rosalyn, Ron, Beacrox, and Lock, who were following behind Cale and Choi Han, started to pay attention to their conversation. Cale and Choi Han continued to speak while not slowing down at all.

"And the other reasons?" Choi Han could see Cale smiling.

"To annoy them."

Choi Han closed his mouth. In his opinion, Cale's real reason had more to do with annoying Arm than hiding their identities. Choi Han wondered what had Arm done to this kind-hearted person to make him hate Arm even more Choi Han himself.

Choi Han was not wrong. Cale was happy as long as he could ruin this secret organization's work.

– Human, do I just need to stay far away like this?

Cale nodded his head. Raon was flying high up in the sky, but, as a Dragon, he should have been able to see Cale's nod.

Cale had told Raon to stay out of the Elementals' range since they were going to the Elf Village. However, Raon was still nearby, just in case something went wrong.

"Young master-nim, I can see it." Cale raised his head after hearing Ron speak.

Something odd could be seen in the distance.

Clang, clang! Bang! They could hear the sounds of swords clashing together, as well as the sound of explosions.

"How odd."

Cale agreed with Lock's statement. The valley between the seventh and eighth peaks was fluctuating, and they could see a different location flashing through the fluctuation.

That was the Elf Village.

Cale shared his sentiments while looking at the entrance to the village. "What a mess."

There were Elementals that materialized into physical bodies, as well as some Elves who were fighting against the secret organization.

"Let's go." Cale started to smirk. He quickly rushed toward the boundary of the village.

"On."

Fog covered Cale's body. Cale did not need to say anything else for Hong to immediately start spreading his poison inside the fog. A poisonous fog soon protected Cale's body.

"I will take the lead." Beacrox put on a white glove as he stepped forward.

Choi Han was already in front of him.

"Young master, I will quietly follow behind you." Cale could see Ron slowly disappear into the forest without making a noise.

Clang! Cale turned around after hearing the noise, only to see that Lock's claws had grown.

Lock awkwardly smiled, as if he was embarrassed. He was still very shy.

Cale looked back to the front as he approached the loud Elf Village.