Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Fate

Starting off a day at school once again for Ochako. She was excited to do some brainstorming for her art before she starts painting. It seemed like it is a must for students to do their art work at school with supervision from the person in charge to make sure that they are doing their own work for this competition.

So she planned to do it during club activities which is usually every day before lunch. The art teacher told her to do it in the art room during that time. Ochako was fine with it, in fact, she was more than excited to start painting her work.

Now it's finally the time for the club activities. Ochako holding her bag and papers, ready to start her work.

-

"Eh?! The art room will be occupied?!" Ochako said out loud in front of the music club leader.

The leader apologized to Ochako. "I'm sorry, our room isn't that big for our instruments and the lower graders needs to practice on their own so we didn't have the space."

"B-But why our room? We need this room too!" The brunette argued.

The leader gave off a sorry look. "I asked your art teacher already and she said it was fine and your members agree with it too."

Ochako couldn't believe what she is hearing. It was absolutely frustrating.

"Then what room are we going to use?" She asked her.

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure either. Sorry for the inconvenience!" She apologized once again and got inside the room with the rest of the music club members inside already.

Ochako stood there with a blank expression. This was bad. All the rooms are occupied because each club needs their own room and all the classrooms are all taken because of this.

She couldn't believe her art teacher just gave up the room just like that. Is it because she was the only one participating, that's why it didn't matter? Is that how much this school does not care about art at all?

The brunette looked around the school, hearing the sound of the people coming from every room, echoing throughout the corridor, as if they were having fun. While she's there, completely abandoned and alone. She looked down and started feeling her tears coming out of her eyes.

Life is really unfair for her.

She just wanted to do what she love but it just feels like a curse.

She just wants to drop and leave everything.

But that didn't stop her. She immediately wiped off those tears and went straight to the principal's office.

"I can do this!" She said to herself with a determined expression.

-

"The only room available would be the detention room." The principal told to Ochako.

"D-Detention room? Is there really no other rooms available?" She asked.

The principal shook his head, with a sad look. "I'm sorry, Uraraka-san, this is the only room where no one is using. The other one would be the janitor room but I don't think you would like that."

Ochako furrowed her eyebrows with a satisfied smile.

"No problem! I'll take the detention room!"

The brown-haired girl opened the door of the detention room and indeed, there were no students inside at all. It isn't that big, compare to the art room but she'll take it.

So many bad memories here, she then recalled the moments right when she entered the room.

Where she got in trouble with Izuku.