60

There is a car to guide the way ahead, he Zizhong, they are sandwiched in the motorcade naturally without any thought. There are advantages and disadvantages in working with other teams. The so-called disadvantage is that they are afraid of meeting pig teammates, or those unscrupulous teams who deliberately pit their teammates. The benefit is that it is now - someone can help to get out of the way, map out a course of action, and crash into a troublemaker's corpse ahead of time.

Towards noon, the motorcade finally left the area of a city and drove along a highway crossing the north of F City to the seaside. After confirming that there was enough gasoline for each vehicle, he decided not to rest at noon. He took advantage of the smooth road and drove for a long time.

Fang Hao took out two large vegetable balls from the space. The corn in the space was dried and ground into corn flour. Last night, I used some dried vegetables and pork to steam out a whole pot of vegetables.

At this time, Bai Tuanzi was able to get out of the backpack to breathe, and looked curiously at the view outside the window covered by the sticker.

"You eat first. I'll drive for a while." Fang Hao picked out another three fresh soup and put it on the front panel of the car and exchanged hands with Hezi.

Bai Tuanzi found he Zi sat down beside him again, turned around and looked at the "huangtuan Zi" in his hand eagerly - longed to swallow it!

He Zi ate a few mouthfuls before he realized that his big eyes were shining. The whole ball rubbed against his legs. He almost stuck out his tongue and raised his paws to "say goodbye" to himself.

"Are you sure you want it? After eating, you can go back to space to sleep. "

It's said that once they eat, they will go back to the space. Tuanzi's whole face is tangled up. They blink wrongly and flash their big eyes at Hezi, but they can't exchange any sympathy for their own Baba!

"Putui" jumped into Fang Hao's arms. Tuanzi rubbed him like a coquette, and then he Zizhong grabbed him back under the excuse of "hindering driving".

Twisting and twisting, the white figure of his back is against he Zizhong. Once again, Tuanzi pastes his big face against the window to see the gloomy scenery outside. His back looks so melancholy and worried about mulberry (not wrong words).

After he Zizhong finished eating, he went back to Fang Hao for lunch. It was only in the evening that the motorcade found a school on the side of the road. After confirmation, they decided to choose this school as their destination today.

This is a middle school building, because there is no dormitory, so don't worry about a wave of zombies. Stop the car in the hospital, clean up a few zombies in the school yard, and then people enter the teaching building.

He Zizhong holds a dog, a leg and a knife, and Fang Hao holds a three edged stab. They follow the team and carefully enter the teaching building. After a brief inspection of the school, it was confirmed that there were no other people or zombies in the school, so they chose the second floor as the place for the night.

"Someone should have been here before." Looking at the desks and chairs moved to the corner of the classroom, as well as many charred legs of the table and chair, Chen Ning told Guo BingDao.