61

Guo Bing several people take out the strength of cutting firewood to rush up, but it is just to deepen the wound on the Zombie's neck. The zombie who stood up roared, and all the people around it were thrown out one by one!

A figure took advantage of the zombie raised his hands, is a thorn! The Zombie's other eye was pierced!

The vision of primary zombies is equal to none. They only rely on sound and smell to move, but the first level zombies begin to recover some eyesight. After the second level, the vision of zombies is almost the same as that of human beings. Once the eyes are damaged, their actions will be affected. Not to mention Fang Hao's stabbing into the bone behind his eyes! Although not deep enough, can still hurt its brain!

He Zizhong, who retreats to one side, takes advantage of other people's efforts to block the zombie. He Zizhong takes a drink of water from the space to replenish his energy. When a circle of people are shocked and Fang Hao attracts the Zombie's fire right in front of him, he Zizhong rushes forward again! The wind power drives he Zizhong's body. The accelerated sword is more lethal, not to mention that his blade still has gold power. After another knife, the head of the zombie was cut off a large section, only a small part was left! But that zombie is still moving!

The power of the samsara team has now got up, picked up the explosion-proof safety axe that someone had dropped and rushed to it, holding the axe in both hands and cutting off the last piece of skin on the Zombie's neck.

"Putong, gululu..."

With the fall of the Zombie's head, the huge zombie body plumped down on the floor which had been smashed by itself.

One, two, three They fell and sat on the ground one after another. I don't know who cursed in a low voice: "what the hell is this? I don't sleep in the middle of the night and come here to have a wild food... "

One of the people who had been thrown out by the zombie suddenly coughed and vomited two mouthfuls of blood: "Oh, my rib may be broken."

The members of the samsara team rushed to treat the wounded. He Zizhong waved his hand and said that he was just a little out of strength and not hurt. Fang Hao Ran to his side to help him check his arms and legs.

"Where's the head?" He Zizhong asked in a low voice.

Fang Hao's face was a little strange. He winked at him: "inside..."

He Zi was stunned. He quickly "looked" at the space, and saw that Bai Tuanzi was "shaking" in the air with a very familiar posture. He was passing "light" layer by layer on his body. His face was so comfortable that he couldn't see his popularity. When did he get the crystal core?! That head was cut off just now, OK?!

Fang Hao grinned and put his hand on his chest to help him get along. Guo Bing came towards him. Seeing this, he thought he Zizhong was also injured. He asked, "where is the injury?"?! Is there anything wrong with the ribs? I'll show you. "

"Bifurcated, forked." He Zizhong shook his head and stood up, "is there any loss of manpower?"

"It's OK. Xiao Sun's arm is broken. Mengzi's body is the most seriously injured, with four ribs broken. The rest of the people have broken a few bones at most. All of them are injuries and no one died." Said here, Guo Bing positive color to He Zi heavy thanks, "thank you this time, if you don't have you, this time I'm afraid we can certainly fold many people."