Coundown race 2

After the PD-nim announced it was lunch time. Rest begins. All the members and guests make this an opportunity to find out how much time players have.

However, IU noona and Yura noona approached me and started to talk about idol life. We laughed because of the related situation we were in before the PD blew the whistle again to signal that filming would resume again.

Timeskip......

SBS Building, 5PM

PD : This is the final mission for today, It will be called Coundown race. You all have seen your time, haven't you, when your time runs out you will automatically be eliminated and sent to the waiting room. However, you can rip someone's nameplate to get half of their time. While the person you tear off the nameplate will lose some of their time, But if you tear the nameplate of the person whose time is higher than yours you will lose your time. So you can only tear off the nameplate of people who have less time than you.

Jaesuk : Wait, what about the person with the least time will win? Is there a way to turn things around.

Jihyo: That's right

PD : There is a time room. When the game starts you can also look for a ticket for that room, in that room you can take half the time of the other person you choose, can exchange time, or can lose half your time to the enemy. It all depends on your luck playing the roulette..

PD : Not only that, there are clues inside the building. It might be able to help you in a crisis. it can tell you who has the most time. The final rule is gold, it can turn things around for players with little time. You can join hands with it when you will be merged. If you tear the nameplate when you go hand in hand the time will be divided.

Jaesik : Why did I smell the traitor here.

Kwangsoo: Yeah!!. Don't look at me like that.

PD : Please go to your spot before the game starts.

SBS building at 5.20 PM........

"Accounts have to make IU noona out first and take her time then I will definitely take the lead." I spoke to the camera, while waiting for the game signal to start.

"RACE START!!"

I began to search the rooms here for clues. How lucky I was to see an envelope in a flower vase. I opened it and read it. Elimination-prone players: Jaesuk, Gary.

3 Person P.O.V.

"OH. Time room ticket" Gery shouted, before quickly grabbing it, and the staff carrying it into the room.

5 minutes later

"Kang Gery has been eliminated" announced over the speaker, Everyone started to worry about him. Because I don't know the reason Gery was eliminated.

The reason Gery was eliminated was because he spun the roulette and got. "lost half your time to someone else". Since he only had 30 seconds left yes he lost.

On the other side of the building. Jinwoo was checking the rooms there. Jinwoo thought he had taken the lead. Because he got an extra 2 hours earlier

"Jinwoo". Taeyeon suddenly ran towards him and held his hand tightly. JInwoo was confused at that time, but when he saw Jongkok hyung and jihyo noona running towards him arm in arm.

Jinwoo tried to distract them by saying. "This game is made for you to join hands hyung"

Jihyo called Jinwoo to come, Jihyo removed her hand from the squat and whispered to Jinwoo about his plan.

*GRAB*

"Yah!!!............" Taeyeon screamed because she was suddenly on the floor, Jinwoo, Jihyo and jongkop did a high five.

"I won't forget this. Even when outside of running man". Taeyeon glared at Jinwoo.

timeskip

2 males and 1 female have been eliminated. IU was hiding in the room that she and Jinwoo entered when they were on the previous mission, and didn't lose a single bit of her time. Meanwhile, Jinwoo and Squat were in a fierce battle. Yuri and Sunny teamed up to eliminate Jihyo, Sukjin, Haha, and Yoona. But they were successfully eliminated by the cheating duo, Jaesuk and Kwangsoo. But their alliance immediately disbanded when Yuri and Sunny were eliminated. As for Yura, with 2 hours, she could eliminate the two of them with Jinwoo's help.

There is not a day without betrayal in running man. Jinwoo tore off Yura's nameplate when he was caught off guard after eliminating jaesuk.

With 1.5 hours gone Yura quickly looked for a Time room ticket. But what he didn't know was squatting behind a wall preparing to attack Yura, and Yura lost 45 minutes of her time.

Yura kept calm and looked for the ticket with 45 minutes remaining. When he passed the room IU was in, IU walked up to him and tore off his nameplate.

When Yura finally got the ticket and spun the roulette she was so unlucky, she lost miserably. "You lost all your time". Leaving 3 people left.

Jinwoo P.O.V.

After finding hints that Squat hyung had 20 more minutes than me, I gave up hope. I then remembered that there was one more person still alive.

I then searched all the crevices of the building, in the end I found IU noona was still in the starting place. It made me laugh with his behavior.

"Yah!!!!. Don't come near here!. You've already taken 1 hour from me". IU noona said to tell me to go, But I assure IU noona, I will not use force and hurt her. I put my hands behind my body and explained my plan.................

TIMESKIP

"The winner of today's race is Jinwoo. Please choose your prize". PD-nim said and I took the bulgogi set.

Then gave it to IU noona, and what happened I was bombarded with questions by everyone. I explained what happened and how I could win.

FLASH BACK

"IU noona I need at least 30 minutes from you, can you help me? I will give today's prize to you and I can win it, how fair is it not. "I explained to the woman in front of me"

"Okay.....I'll do it". IU noona said with her back to me.

"How much time do you have?" I asked, I can't let squat hyung catch IU noona too.

"1.5 hours Hehehe". IU noona said

I was surprised to hear that. How can I not take 2 hours from him and he still has 1.5 hours. isn't his luck high?

After hearing his words I tore off his signboard. I got 67 minutes. This must be enough to win me over.

We then trapped squat hyung, IU noona pretended to slip and when squat hyung saw this in the corridor, IU noona screamed in fear and pretended to be in pain. Of course, Jongkok hyung went straight to IU noona. And I came out surprising Squat hyung and ended it.

"How sly of you Jinwoo." Jaesuk hyung said before telling us to speak at the end of the event.

"I had fun today. And the presence of Jinwoo and Yura made it even more fun. Although I will not forget Jinwoo's betrayal!". Taeyeon noona looks at me

"Noona this is just a game, Look at IU noona she doesn't mind what I do to her." I said while pointing at IU noona

"Who said Jinwoo-ya. I will not forget that you took 2 hours of my time Jinwoo-ya." IU noona said pretending to be angry with me.

I who heard that just raised my hand and said. "I will never win over women". The people who heard that just laughed.

__________________________________________

To Be Continued...............................