Chapter 41

The Heart of Greed is Firing

    Sit down at the dinner table, surrounded by strange relatives.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged the taro and ate a few mouthfuls at random, losing his appetite.

    His uncle and aunt were sitting across from each other. Their son, a chubby man, stared straight at the cat in Yu Baoyuan's arms. For a long time, he suddenly shouted, "Mom, I want to play with that cat."

    Auntie Knocked him on the head with his chopsticks, cursing: "Why do you yell at the dinner table? If you want to play, just grab it, and your Uncle Yu can still play with the cat for you?"

    Little Fatty He smiled and ran directly to Yu Baoyuan, reaching out to pull the taro's tail.

    Yu Baoyuan opened his hand directly, "Don't touch it, it has a bad temper."

    "My mother said I can play with this cat, you hurry up and give it to me." The little fat man was confident.

    "Your mother said?" Yu Baoyuan sneered, "This cat belongs to me. I have the final say. Everyone else says it's fart."

    Aunt's face was a little ugly, "Yu Baoyuan, what if you just play with him?" He's still a child, and he won't hurt the cat. You are an adult, shouldn't you let him?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at her sideways, "Auntie, you are almost fifty, and I am young in front of you. Why don't you let me?" Aunt choked immediately and gave Yu Baoyuan a bitterly secretive look.

    Uncle glanced at her aunt reproachfully, and pointed at Yu Baoyuan to a strange girl sitting there, "Baoyuan, this is the daughter of the third uncle's house next to you. Have you ever spoken before, do you know?

    " Don't know."

    "You can get to know if you don't know, after all, everyone is a family, right?" Uncle laughed, but his eyes were shrewd.

    Yu Baoyuan has been in the Gu Group for so long, and he has seen all kinds of people.

    His uncle was so careful, it was too easy to see through.

    Since the last time I broke my face with my aunt on the phone and Yu's father died again, these people should be very anxious, afraid that Yu Baoyuan would fly away and not give them a penny.

    At the funeral, he began to arrange a blind date for him, hoping to settle him in this small county.

    Extremely dirty.

    "Uncle," Yu Baoyuan raised his head. Although there was a smile at the corner of his mouth, the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes. Instead, it was cold. "You can save yourself."

    Uncle seemed to be startled by Yu Baoyuan's unceremonious tone, and then said in a gloomy tone. "This is your attitude when talking to your elders?"

    Yu Baoyuan moved his chopsticks twice without speaking.

    Just leave after eating this meal, and even friends don’t want to do it with these people, and care about those hypocritical manners?

    The uncle seemed to be restraining his anger, moved his cheeks twice, and finally did not continue to scold him. Instead, he secretly met with his aunt and said to Yu Baoyuan, "The government compensates your dad..."

    Yu Baoyuan A sharp look.

    Sure enough, there is a purpose.

    His dad is not old and dead, so the insurance company and the district government have a considerable compensation set aside. When he came here, he was thinking that the uncle group might be thinking a little bit about the compensation.

    But I didn't expect to be so upright, I took it directly to the dinner table and said.

    "Bao Yuan, listen to your aunt," said aunt, coughing twice, and said, "We have taken care of your dad a lot during this time. Besides, everyone is relatives, and my aunt is not greedy for money. According to the number of people in the family, what do you think?"

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes rolled at the dinner table.

    The co-author aunt thought he was stupid. According to the number of people in the family, Yu Baoyuan is alone. There are more than a dozen people in the aunt’s family. Now even those distant relatives who can't beat the pole are pulled up, all of them are eagerly waiting for the money. Woolen cloth.

    He put down his chopsticks, "Auntie, before dividing the money, I will ask you something."

    "You said."

    "Before, I gave you money every month, I probably do it, nearly 180,000," Yu Baoyuan The tone gradually became heavier, "You tell me, where did you use the 180,000?"

    Aunt was silent.

    Yu Baoyuan sneered, "Auntie, this pearl necklace on your neck is Bulgari's? If I remember correctly, the price of the counter is close to 20,000."

    Aunt panicked and tucked the shiny necklace back. In clothes.

    "My dad was so thin that he knew what life was going on before he died," Yu Baoyuan said solemnly, "I gave you a lot of money, but you misappropriated it privately. Now, you pay back my dad's compensation. Want to swallow it privately. People can't be so shameless, right?"

    "Yu Baoyuan, pay attention to your measure!" Uncle finally got angry and smashed the chopsticks directly, "Your aunt and I are your elders, what shamelessness is not shameless? To be ugly, I It is reasonable to take away all the money today. Don't complain about it. This is filial piety and the rules!"