Chapter 42

The evil of the wicked is hard to guess

    Yu Baoyuan stared directly at him without fear.

    Really give these faces.

    He stood up directly, "filial piety? Rules? Uncle, don't rely on that illusory culture to come here to point fingers. I want to use these untenable reasons to grab compensation and dream!"

    Uncle's eyes were even more intense. The shady bird is scary.

    "No matter how you look at it, this compensation has nothing to do with your uncle and aunt, so I won't transfer a penny to you," Yu Baoyuan sneered, "I'm not greedy for the money. When I get the money, I will donate all of it to charity. I would rather give the money to the mountainous area than to indulge you people, leaving it for you to live comfortably and happily."

    "Okay," the uncle suddenly smiled coldly." You asked for this."

    "My dad, I've already seen it, I won't eat any more, and I'm leaving." Then, he picked up his coat and walked out of the house. As soon as his hand touched the doorknob, a huge force behind him entangled him fiercely.

    He was shocked, reflexively lifted his leg and kicked, and directly kicked the distant relative who couldn't even be named to the ground, so that he screamed in pain.

    The scene suddenly got out of control.

    The relatives who had sat down at the dinner table all seemed to have been instructed, and they rushed up, one by one, directly entangled in Yu Baoyuan. They didn't have any grudges against Yu Baoyuan, but they still did not know what was right and used their strength to imprison him.

    Because the uncle promised to keep people, they have money to take.

    Yu Baoyuan kicked another abruptly, but he didn't notice behind him, and was directly choked by his uncle.

    "Quick, spray! Spray!" Uncle Hong yelled loudly with his neck thick.

    Aunt hurriedly took out a bottle of things from the small cabinet, screamed, and began to spray violently at Yu Baoyuan's face.

    The smell of the spray was so strong that Yu Baoyuan suddenly wanted to vomit.

    He was completely held back by these greedy relatives who had no grievances and no grudges, and could not even move.

    The spray was inhaled into the body, and there was no response at first. After three to five minutes, Yu Baoyuan felt broken.

    It is an extremely potent drug.

    "You...this is illegal..." The

    uncle still pinched him, staring angrily, "I care if you break the law, today you dare to swallow the money and run away, I just interrupted Your bones also let you spit out the money! Bastard thing!"

    Yu Baoyuan began to cough violently. At the same time, there were bursts of strange feelings in the body.

    It seemed that a stream of heat suddenly poured into his lower abdomen, and his whole body began to get fever. The effect of the drug was so fierce that he suddenly seemed to lose his strength, and his whole body was soft and hard to move.

    "Quickly, get the agreement. I pressed his hand and asked him to sign the agreement and pressed her hand." My

    aunt tremblingly handed over an agreement again.

    The big word "Agreement on Compensation Transfer" was written on its head.

    Uncle held Yu Baoyuan's hand and asked him to write humiliatingly on it. On the other hand, his aunt asked worriedly: "He was forcibly signed in this way. Is this agreement still valid?"

    Uncle's face was cold and cold. Treacherous smile, "Did you not listen to what the man said? As long as he signs and presses his handprint, it is valid. If he wants to prove that the agreement is invalid, he can only show evidence that he is compulsory, but, hehe , Can he get it out?"

    Aunt still frowned.

    "Furthermore," the uncle sneered. "The man promised to help us and find us a gold lawyer. What are you worried about?"

    My aunt's worried heart finally eased slightly.

    Yu Baoyuan only felt like there were tens of thousands of ants crawling all over his body, numbly itchy, and his body was getting hotter and hotter, to the point where it was unbearable.

    At the same time, a needle-like pain began to come from the abdomen.

    "It hurts...it hurts..." Yu Baoyuan's face was pale, and fell to the ground, his face covered with cold sweat.

    "Pretend, then you pretend," the uncle directly kicked Yu Baoyuan's shoulder with his foot, "I sprayed you a drug, what pretend did you pretend to me, it hurts? It hurts you! Now I know how to be honest, just paid it back If you have the courage to be greedy for money, you should teach you this way!"

    Yu Baoyuan's stomach twitched, his consciousness fell into a daze, but he was suddenly awakened by the severe pain.

    If according to my uncle, the spray is just a drug, then the severe pain in my stomach now only explains one reason.

    The drug irritated the fetus.

    The fetus is in danger!