Chapter 48

Unconsciously invite you to enter the urn

    The hospital lobby was full of noise.

    Yu Baoyuan's uncle, wearing an old padded jacket, sits directly in the center with cold eyes.

    My aunt was already crying, and while crying, she helped her uncle with an arm.

    That arm has been dislocated.

    This is not surprising. Gu Feng is a man who has practiced Sanda for so many years. His Sanda level is completely professional. He is completely unruly like his uncle, who only knows how to use brute force. He is not Gu Feng's opponent at all.

    Just unloading his arm to the dislocation is already light.

    A middle-aged man, also regarded as Yu Baoyuan's distant relative, leaned to his uncle's ear, "The money you promised us, does that count? We have all tried our best, you can't regret it!"

    "Fart, will I regret it? "The uncle glanced over, "Where are the prepared flyers? Send me."

    "Now?" The middle-aged man was a little stunned.

    "When the hell?" The uncle finally got angry. "Where the hell do I know who the man is who rushed in? I've got my arms like this!" The

    middle-aged man hesitated, "Look at what the man wears," There are also cars that don’t look like ordinary people. Why don’t we... don’t

    stand up against them?" "Your brat is as small as an egg!" Uncle fell asleep everywhere. What are you afraid of? If they have money, it’s better. We are poor. We are a disadvantaged group. You cry more, cry and make trouble, and see who you help! You say you are being bullied. The rich are most afraid of trouble. Are you afraid that you won’t be able to make any money? Waste stuff."

    My uncle was talking happily here, and several middle-aged men already shouted grievances as if rushing. For a time, the hospital hall was like a vegetable market, lively and ridiculous.

    At this moment, several black cars stopped at the entrance of the hospital. The door opened, and there was a sturdy man. They walked into the hospital with a strong aura.

    They walked to the hospital lobby and looked a little bit, and they saw Xiao Zhou coming down quickly from the stairs.

    The captains of these bodyguards stepped forward and shook hands with Xiao Zhou, "Hello, Assistant Zhou."

    " Hello, Team Lin," Assistant Zhou nodded calmly, "Please do me a favor for some troubles."

    "Assistant Zhou is polite. Captain Lin laughed, "We are very honored to be able to play for General Gu."

    Xiao Zhou nodded, glanced at the people like his uncle with disgust, and said with a cold voice: "Have you enough trouble? If you don’t, come with me.”

    Uncle learned to be vigilant at this time, and his small eyes rolled stubbornly, obviously calculating, “What do you want to do! Do you want to oppress the disadvantaged? I sue you!”

    Xiao Monday stunned and chuckled, "Where do you dare? Mr. Gu said that we recklessly injured a few people in your family before, and now send me to discuss compensation matters."

    Uncle did not move, obviously still hesitating.

    Xiao Zhou resorted to his assassin, took a suitcase from a bodyguard, opened it, and neatly stacked stacks of hundred yuan bills, "Now do you believe it?"

    Uncle was stunned when he saw it.

    He is a lazy cook and can never save money. As soon as I saw the contents of this box, my heart pounded.

    He tremblingly stretched out his hand from the suitcase and tentatively took a stack of about ten thousand banknotes and stuffed it into his clothes. Seeing Xiao Zhou and others did not stop him, he still looked at him with a smile, and he put it down. Heart comes.

    "That's right," he smiled and stuffed two piles of clothes into his clothes. "If you have something to say, we are all reasonable people. We can discuss the compensation, as long as you are sincere. It’s certainly not difficult to do!"

    Xiao Zhou’s expression

    remained unchanged, "So, would you please?" Nice person. After talking about compensation later, he and I will be good brothers in the future, and everyone will be able to help each other in the future. Is this the truth?"