Thunder N.R

So the previous two chapter is my most recently written story (as of 31 Jan 2022) and this was written last year. So I'm sorry if it's not as good. I don't know if I have improved in my writing or not. I want to say don't blame me but I guess only I am to blame for it.

Your POV
I could hear the low grumble of thunder coming from afar and I brushed it off, hoping it would pass by quickly. But I started to hear it more often, and the sound became louder and louder with each passing moment. I scrambled off Natasha and hopped into the shower. I didn't stay very long, within 15 minutes I was out.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Are you going out?" Nat asked as soon as I stepped out of the shower.

I looked at the dark sky. There was still time, I didn't have to shower so quickly. "Nope. Not going anywhere." I said as I dried my hair.

"Then why didn't you wait for me?" Nat took the hair dryer from me and started helping me dry my hair. "We normally shower together."

"I know it's silly, but I'm scared of getting electrocuted when there's lightning. So I like to shower before it arrives." My head bobbled around slightly as Nat continued drying my hair.

"So you're afraid of Thor?" Nat teased. I turned around and took the hair dryer off her and started blowing it at her on the highest setting instead. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I placed the hair dryer down.

"Want to watch a movie?" Nat asked after we were back on the bed.

"I guess we can push one in. What about Lion King?" She took the remote and keyed it in. "I like the rain, we get to be closer together."

"But-"

"Shhh." I put my finger to her lips. "Just enjoy the moment."

Minutes later, a thunder ripped through the sky and I used Nat to cover my ears. "Enjoy the moment huh?" I looked up at her teasing me again. I whacked her arm lightly and turned away to pull the cover up.

"Baby... I'm sorry..."

"You like teasing me so much. You can watch the movie by yourself. I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." I huffed.

"Babe..." Nat tried to shake me and I shrugged her off.

"You teased me not once but TWICE! In a day! In an hour! Just leave me. I'm going to sleep." I heard Nat off the TV and got ready to sleep as well.

"Goodnight." Nat said quietly.

"Night." I instinctively wrapped my arms around her torso. Nat looked over her shoulder. "Don't think so much. I'm still angry."

"I love you." I paused for a while before replying. "You can think about it tomorrow."

"I'll still love you tomorrow." Nat said, pecking my forehead.

Written on 14 Oct 2021
Posted on 1 Feb 2022