Two

"This is ridiculous. We are safer together and you know it." Ana growls.

"Ana. You will lose your attitude. It is safer in smaller groups. And you know that as well." Deidre scolds her daughter.

"We are in a smaller group; we can't get any damn smaller." She hissed and throws her stale crackers into the trash.

"Hey." Roger stepped into the room with his long black beard and rifles strapped on his shoulders.

"Don't talk to your momma like that Ana you know better." His thick country accent makes his words drawl.

"You can't be serious." She scoffs. "You are not just gonna send me away." Ana paces angrily through the small bunker.

"We are doing it to keep you safe. You're not my wee lass anymore. You're a woman and a damn good one at that." Her mother praise's.

She reminds herself that she's too tough to cryAs she tries to stop the water gathering in her eyes.

"And where do you think I'll go without you? I can't do this on my own!"

Deidre smiles at her and roger squeezes her close.

"We have taught you to the best of our ability and you won't be alone. I promise. We just can't take care of you as good as we have been, anymore. You need somewhere safer and that's not here. That's not with us honey." Roger tried to hide the tears gathering in his own eyes.

Ana is his daughter in every way that matters.

Ana feels a prick in the back of her neck and gasps, her parents faces become blurry as Deidre repeats the same words.

"Find Ula. Find Ula Ana. You must find Ula."

Thats the last thing she hears before the world bled into darkness.

.
.

    She wakes up to a whirring sound and immediately becomes nauseous. She panic as she lifts her head off the cool metal she's leaning against. Her body is sore and aches all over. She feels as stiff as a board.

   Ana's eyes squint open trying to adjust to the light. Her mouth drops open when she realizes where she's at. A fucking plane. Blue, as far as the eye could see, out of the large front glass of the shaky plane.

  Taking in her surroundings, she panics slightly at the unfamiliarity. She was in the cockpit of the plane and an older man was flying the craft.

   "Well hello there darlin. I was wondering when you were gonna open them eyes" he chuckled in his deep southern accent. He had brown eyes and white hair with a little baby fat on his cheeks.

   He was a very chunky man and almost resembled Santa, if santa was in his forties.

   "Who the hell are you?" She mumbles holding her  aching head.

   His smile didn't waver. "Your momma warned me you had some cursin' in ya."

   "Some my ass" She grumbles looking back out at the endless sea.

   "We'll my name is Rick, I'm a friend of Rogers and Deidres you know. They asked me if I could drop ya off at your grannies on my way to Scotland."

   "Scotland?" She jumps in bewilderment.

   "Well, I'll be dropping you off in Ireland where your granny will pick you up and take you from there."

    Angry tears burn behind her eyelids. "I want to go home. I didn't agree to this." She hisses.

     Rick's grin finally fell and you could tell he felt awkward with the situation.