73

"How did you come out?" Fang Hao reached out to touch it, but Tuanzi suddenly picked it up on the window, sticking his whole body to the window, almost pressing himself into a flat piece. If you look from the window, there is a big white face on the window, with only a pair of watery eyes on it.

"It's going out?" He Zi was stunned and Hao said, "open the window for it." Both of them can feel its anxiety and excitement. Although they don't know what it is going to do, both of them subconsciously regard Tuanzi as a pet and a son's pet. Generally, they will try to satisfy it as long as they don't ask too much.

"Hide before you go out!" Fang Hao asked anxiously before opening the window.

The window just dropped less than an inch, the ball will be their own "squeeze" out, the body immediately became transparent color. "Putui, putui" a few times, toward a narrow intersection bounce past.

He Zizhong quickly turned the steering wheel and followed him.

Tuanzi was bouncing in front of him. They followed it in the narrow corridor, and soon they arrived at the street in front of them. Their vision suddenly widened. But there was a huge group of plants full of branches and extremely ferocious mutant plants in this street!!

He Zi took a breath again, stopped the car to quietly put on the backward gear, and quickly retreated from the small corridor.

"What's going on?? What are you doing? " Fang Hao was also startled. Before he could see the car clearly, he had already backed back.

"That mutant plant is catching zombies. Go to Tuanzi Robbing the crystal nucleus. " He Zizhong could see clearly that there were six or seven zombies wrapped around the plant. From the appearance, at least half of them were mutant zombies, and the remaining ones could not be judged because of their small size.

Fang Hao Leng next, expression suddenly some tangle: "it can't be robbery addiction?" Last time Tuanzi snatched two crystal nuclei from the "mouth" of that cheap plant, and now it encounters a mutant plant. It is not afraid of death to rush past. It is really Addicted.

“…… Very likely. " He Zizhong was speechless for a while. The car had already driven back to the original street, bumped into two zombies who heard the sound, turned the front of the car and continued to drive towards the base.

"We don't have to Whatever it is? " Fang Hao was worried about Tuanzi.

"It's OK. After we leave a certain distance, it will know that it will return to space It will come back when it has enough. " There are too many zombies here, and there are many mutant zombies in the city. Even if both of them have level 2 ability, they can't deal with so many zombies unhurt. It's better to withdraw temporarily. What's more, from the last Tuanzi battle with mutant plants, it's just a hob meat! It's hard to get hurt with anything.

About a quarter of an hour later, he Zizhong and his wife felt that Tuanzi was back in the space. "Seeing" its squinting eyes and floating in the air, they were relieved. But faintly, it seems to hear a cry of despair coming from the far away buildings

"What is that sound?" The voice is a little bit small. It sounds like the whine of some animal.

He Zi frowned again: "it's not like a zombie..."