74

"I don't know But in this case, we need to prepare something in advance to put it outside, so that we can't get in when we upgrade. " Fang Hao turned back and looked out of the room like a white cloud, enveloping the whole space.

"We'll do it tomorrow. We won't be able to upgrade for a while. Let's get busy with us first."

"Well?" Fang Hao looked at him in a puzzled way. However, he Zizhong, who got up, held him up and said, "Zizhong?"

"Double cultivation." With that, he bowed his head and printed a seal on his lips. The sound of "pa" was very loud. For as long as they have gone out to do the task, they have never had a double practice. People who have had the experience of eating meat every night occasionally starve for a few meals, but on the contrary, they will be more hungry than usual. Naturally, they will eat more.

The warm water splashed on his body one after another, and Fang Hao's whole body was fumigated by the heat, which made Fang Hao's whole body emit attractive pink, and the moaning voice continued to overflow from his mouth, which made Hezi's mood higher and his combat effectiveness improved again. Usually can come up to three cycles at most, this time a full turn! Toss to the Tuanzi in the upstairs all wake up a little sleep, also did not see Baba hemp come up to accompany oneself to sleep together! It's too warm to think about that. It's too much!

It's really difficult to get up the next morning. If it wasn't for electricity and mobile phones in the space, they would be late today.

After getting up to wash and eat breakfast, He Zi put the medicines collected from the coastal warehouse in the space onto the car. He Zi checked again to make sure the number was right.

Driving out of the base and passing Alan's cottage, he Zizhong and he Zizhong confirm that the villa is dark and there is no half car at the door, and the overlord's person is obviously not back.

Meet with the reincarnation people, put the drugs together and count them. After that, take out 80% of the drugs required by the base. Among the remaining medicines, Chen Ning handed them to he Zizhong, one of them: "this is your share."

They put away the drugs and put them back into the bag. They took the rest of the drugs that should be handed in and drove to the back of the task hall with the reincarnation people to hand in the things at the task window.

"We're going to take on a mission related to seeds." Guo Bing took out his cigarette and took a deep breath. "Now the base is short of seeds." With that, he said in a low voice, "it's said that many of the stored seeds are out of order - moldy and rotten. So the base is charging high prices for these things, and it's still recruiting plant powers. How about it? Are you interested in continuing to cooperate? "

He Zi thought about it again and looked up at the sky: "the weather is bad now. I can't see the sun at all. I'm afraid the harvest will not be good in the future I think it is necessary to collect seeds, but we should also pay close attention to the problem of food. "

Chen Ning frowned and said, "but now the food outside can be bad, and those that are easy to preserve have been looted by survivors from the beginning of the end of the world."