76

Yin Dong helped his eyes and sneered, "you'd better be careful with this woman."

Ellen frowned and was angry in his heart: "it's just a thing. If it wasn't for her powers, who would have killed her? Come back, this mission... "

"The space ability is dead. I don't know if another team of teams has successfully escaped back. If not, this mission will fail."

Alan snorted with a cold face: "the city task is really not so simple." After so many people have died, it's really How ridiculous!

Several people entered the rest hall of the temporary waiting area. As soon as they entered the door, a man was staggering towards the door, just as Allen walked in and the man fell into Allen's arms.

"What rubbish! I don't have any skills. Your man is dead now. Don't mention anything to us! How much did you do? "

Allen's face darkened in an instant. "Kala" was heard, and an icicle congealed in his hand instantly - the rain outside had an extra bonus for the water and ice powers. Since the end of the world, he felt that he had been in bad luck and was embarrassed by the officials of the base. Now, do you want him to see the faces of these survivors?!

All of a sudden, the group froze. One of them seemed to recognize Allen, and said with a flattering smile, "yes, is it boss AI? We don't mean much. We just teach people a lesson... "

The man in Allen's arms suddenly raised his head and widened his eyes in surprise: "Ellen?"

Ellen picked up his eyebrows. He was pretty, but he was too thin This pair of eyes, this angle, and Fang Hao are a bit like

"Do you know me?"

The man quickly nodded: "I, I adored you before the end of the world..."

Allen suddenly felt a little better, admirers, appearance can also see, as a thing to play It's better than Xu Lili, who thinks she's the captain's wife when she climbs into her own bed: "what's your name?"

“…… Dai Jun. "

the sparse rain continued until the next morning with no sign of stopping.

He zichongfu and the members of the samsara team got up early in the morning. After breakfast, they got on the bus and prepared to move on.

Last night, although sporadic zombies occasionally wandered around the temporary foothold, they were all cleared away by the night watchman's hand knife. Just before 4 p.m., they arrived outside a village in the target location.

The zombies on the road, in twos and threes, did not form any scale, and the party arrived here easily. When they went out this time, they chose a relatively remote path. Sure enough, this kind of path was much easier to walk than the highways and national highways that were just after the end of the world.

The village was basically occupied by the enemy, and only a few farmers remained at their homes with their doors closed. They did not dare to come out to see the situation when they heard someone coming outside. They all hid in their houses and listened to the gunfire outside.