004

I'm in a writing mood (:

"Which shirt should I wear, Ni?" Harry is standing in front of his closet, holding a red shirt and a green one.

"Green does justice to your eyes." Niall comments without even looking up from his phone.

"You didn't even look!" Harry snaps but hanging the red shirt back anyway.

"That's because I know you, H." Niall mumbles. "You were going for the green one anyway because you know your eyes are brought out."

"Maybe I do... So how do I look?" Harry twirls around with a smile on his face and Niall giggles.

"You look great, H. But are you still sure you don't want to come to lunch with me? We still have half an hour time if we leave now..."

"I'm not hungry." Harry says while checking himself out in the mirror.

"You haven't had breakfast either, Haz."

"That's because I'm nervous okay. He is really good looking and cute and it's just I don't know, hard to not being able to hide behind my brother's image if that makes sense. I mean, I'm happy about it obviously, but it's the first time that I'm meeting someone that doesn't know I'm Liam Payne's brother and I'm just scared that... scared that Harry won't be enough to be liked...." Harry sighs.

"Hey, hey stop that H!" Niall interrupts. "You don't need your brother to be liked. You have your own personality, you are your own person and you don't need your brother to impress people. You are amazing and not because you are Liam's brother but because you are you, crazy, funny, sometimes over the top, Harry Styles."

Harry rolls his eyes but laughs anyway. Niall is such a good friend.

"I'm going to fix my hair and then I'll go down to the bar." Harry exhales.

"Good luck, mate. I hope things turn out well. I'm going to the restaurant. Text me if you need anything okay? And if you want me to steal food for you..."

"You can pretend you steal it for me and eat it yourself, Niall. You have my permission." Harry smirks.

"And that's why you are my best friend." Niall pets Harry's shoulder. "So I'll see you later, mate. Enjoy yourself!"

Harry mumbles a thank you, tries to tame his curls a little bit before he walks downstairs.

And for the first time ever Harry is too early on a meet up. Usually he is the one that people have to call like half an hour later, asking where he is, but now it's only ten to one and Harry is sitting nervously in one of the chairs, biting his lip. He quickly takes his phone to check himself out and sees another good luck text from Niall.

Harry isn't used to wait for people, people usually wait for him but Harry doesn't mind. William has been on his mind all morning and with every minute that disappears on the clock, Harry can feel himself getting more nervous but also excited. Although he is lying to the boy, he has never felt like he can be himself so much.

And minutes pass by and a minute slowly becomes an hour when Harry is still sitting alone in the bar. His hope is slowly fading and with a sigh he closes his eyes for a second.

"Ten more minutes." Harry mumbles to himself. "I give him ten more minutes. Maybe training took longer...."

And ten minutes become half an hour more and when it's ten to three, Harry gives up all hope. William's break is over in a bit. For the first time he is meeting with someone that doesn't know about Liam and he gets stood up, fucking amazing.

He wants to ask Zayn about the water boy, maybe he knows him, but when he tells him that he got stood up Zayn will probably get the poor guy fired. Harry shouldn't be this upset. They only talked around fifteen minutes yesterday evening and the guy doesn't even know Harry's real name. It's not a big deal but still Harry feels like shit.

"H, how was it!" Niall asks enthusiastically when Harry walks back into the room.

"He didn't show up." Harry's voice is monotone and a look of sorry immediately spreads over Niall's face.

"I'm so sorry, mate. It's not your fault. Maybe something else got in between. Do you have his number?"

Harry shakes his head.

"He probably isn't interested enough. That's alright, nothing new." Harry drops himself on his bed and starts to scroll on his phone.

"Don't do the self-pity, H." Niall warns. "You are bigger than that!"

"Just let me mope around for the rest of the afternoon and we can go out in the evening, that okay Niall?"

"I just don't like to see you sad. It upsets me, Harry. He didn't have a way to contact you so maybe he didn't want to stand you up but he couldn't contact you..." Niall tries to reason.

"I don't care, Niall. It's not a big deal, I met him last night. It's not like we were dating or anything." Harry snaps.

"You sure act like it's your boyfriend that didn't show up, H." Niall snickers but stops when Harry gives him a dead glare.

"I liked him, okay? Like I felt attracted to him and it felt pretty awesome to have someone liking me too without knowing about Liam, or at least I thought." Harry looks down at his feet.

"I'm sorry Harry..." Niall feels powerless and he knows when Harry is in this mood, it's impossible to get him out of it. "But maybe you'll see the guy around and you can confront him."

"Yeah, I'll kick his ass."

"After hearing him out I hope..." Niall says.

"Mm... Maybe."

"Go have a rest, Harry. You want me to order you some room service?"

"No thanks. I think I'm going for a nap and I want to go out with you later tonight if that's alright?"

"Love to, H." Niall smiles.

And Harry closes his eyes, trying to have a small nap to forget about his emotions that are all over the place, to forget about those blue eyes, that killer smile, that body, tattoos, every thing,...

But it doesn't work.

Fucking William.