78

It took the motorcade three days to reach the outskirts of M city.

It's a long distance from city a, because there is no military outside the base to actively help clean up abandoned vehicles, garbage and other things on the road, so it brings a lot of trouble to the convoy on the journey.

The road is full of scattered and overturned vehicles, some of which seem to have had a collision and explosion, burned into a pile of scorched residue.

Fortunately, there were more vehicles along the way. As they moved forward, they pumped oil from those abandoned cars. On the contrary, the gasoline in the motorcade tended to be more and more used.

"It's really a tough road for tnnd. It's because our cars are strong and can push the roadblocks. Otherwise, we can't drive here with the old thin skinned cars?"

A group of people gathered around for lunch. According to the map, if there was no accident, they would only drive for about two hours to enter the downtown area of M city.

"We don't have the guts to come up with the idea of coming here if it's the same old cars." Guo Bing took a sip of beer with a smile. They just found the wine from a delivery golden cup car on the road. They don't know how long it was lost on the road.

"We haven't seen many survivors along the way." Chen Ning glanced out of the window and said, "except for the city of L, are most areas of H Province occupied?"

"Maybe, but now there is no means of contact. Maybe there is a base for survivors. It's just that we're not on the right path."

"What do you do when you go back? This one when you still came? There are many zombies on the road. " When they came, they passed by the outskirts of L City, the capital of H Province. The number of zombies on the road nearby was really a headache.

"It depends. Let's see if there is anything we want in M city. As for the way back At least a lot of rubbish has been cleared on this road when we come here. If we go another way, we have to clean it up again... "

He Zizhong, Fang Hao, Shen Haiping, Liu Jiangfeng and a young man named Lotte, who is less than 20 years old, eat and rest at another table. They do not participate in the negotiation route between Guo Bing and Chen Ning.

Lotte was chatting with Fang Hao. The young man had not retired from the army before the advent of eschatology. He happened to have a vacation home to visit his relatives. He went to his uncle's house in city F. as a result, he met with Zhang Xiaoming, who had known him in the army before, and joined the samsara team. Now, I don't know whether he could escape to the base alive.

Now, the young man is asking Fang Hao how to kill a zombie.

Fang Hao and he Zizhong's path is different from Guo Bing. They go through a different system. The skills produced by space can be classified into unique martial arts secret books. He Zizhong and Fang Hao practice in different directions, but the basis of the theory of total return is the same, which can be regarded as two different directions in the same school.

Although Fang Hao's attack method is not as powerful as he Zizhong, he can hit the target with every shot, and the accuracy makes this young boy envy.