88

He Zi raised his eyebrows again, and the telescope appeared in his hand.

Sure enough, who is that ice power who is not Alan? He was accompanied by some members of the overlord's team, but he did not see anyone in the city last time. However, some of them had met after joining the overlord in previous lives.

And the people they're fighting with are also power teams. Those people don't see who is who for a while, but from their signs - it's the star team.

Yes, last time the overlord and starry sky had two unknown teams to jointly go to the city to do a mission. As a result, Allen and they came back alive. The people in the starry sky According to the meaning of reincarnation, there were no people in the starry sky on the route they fled from. Instead, a car from two other teams went with them all the way back to the city.

Are all the people on that mission dead?

As they fought, they chased to the villa. He Zizhong saw the thunder and lightning of a power person striking on the villa next door. However, there was no problem with the villa. He nodded silently: it seems that it is true that he heard that the houses in the villa area are very strong and can't even damage the powers.

When he was distracted and began to think whether these houses could prevent his second level gold ability, the next two groups of people seemed to have exhausted their powers and began to yell at them.

"Ellen, you bum! If I killed so many of my brothers, I just want to give no explanation, so that's it! "

A strand of Allen's hair was burnt, and his handsome face was covered with black gray by fire or electric power. It was an unforgivable insult to huameiman's nickname.

There is a new water girl in the Allen team. Like Xu Lili, she is also Allen's brain powder. Seeing this, she is so distressed that her tears come down. Her hands condense a handful of water: "Ellen, wipe your face..."

The opposite person roared with laughter, and a man called out: "yes, yes, hurry to wash. Don't he rely on that face? Can a dirty face live? "

The sister glared at the man over there angrily, "you are jealous! We, Ellen, the great stars of the last and the last, are better than all of you

The leader on the opposite side sneered: "before the end of the world, you have to rely on buying your butt and face. Why, after the end of the world, do you turn your head and rely on women to hold you up? Is that still working? "

There was another burst of laughter. Alan's face was as black as it could be. He ignored the stupid women around him and looked at each other coldly: "don't talk about those useless things. It's our bad luck to fail the mission. It's a joint operation, life and death. If all the teams on duty blackmail like Captain Luo, who dares to cooperate with other teams in the future? "

Captain Luo sneered again: "yes, but I heard that if captain AI didn't have to go to the seed store next to him to find something, and provoked the mutant zombie, he would not have suffered so much! As we all know, in addition to the official team, there are also botanical powers in your overlord team. If our people die, they are unlucky and don't know who they are. But if this mission fails, do you dare to say that your overlord is completely irresponsible? "