🏵️Chapter 13🏵️:The brown file.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

  "Please my love, be safe and be sure to take your fruits and your food. Tonio cooked it. Also be sure to call and make sure you don't get too-"

"Yes, yes, yes. Babe. I'll obey every single one of your instructions and be sure to be safe. No worries. Besides, I'll be coming home today once the meeting has been finalized". My husband said as he removed my hands from his blazer.

I smiled and dropped my hands. "I love you". I told him.

I was expecting a 'love you too' reply but he just kissed my forehead and entered the car. I couldn't even tell him one last goodbye before the car bolted out the gates.

  It's only my husband that takes a race car to work!

  I sighed heavily and walked into the mansion, running into Kalia on the way.

"What about Mary?" I asked her as I walked up the stairs, not knowing the exact room Mary was. Ever since I got married, I haven't had time to explore the mansion. The only six places I know is My matrimonial bedroom, my bathroom, the dinning hall, the garden and the fireplace. The rest,I haven't set a foot there. Even the kitchen.

"She's in her room, your highness" she replied.

  "Which of the room upstairs?"

"Your highness, all workers in this mansion have their rooms downstairs". She replied me which made me stop right in my tracks. I smacked my forehead with my palm before turning back around to go see her.

"Any appointment for the day?" I asked Kalia while she showed me the way to Mary's room.

  "Today's the nation's women's day and normally the queen sees all the noble women in the land, but now that the Queen passed away and the King's current wife hasn't been coronated, you'll have to represent the Queen, your highness". She replied.

  "Is that the only appointment for today?"

  "No, your highness. You were also called by royal entertainment to talk about life as a married woman and how it's changed you" Kalia said, as she directed me another hallway with a lot of doors.

"These are the rooms for all workers in the mansion, your highness". Said Kalia when she saw how confused I was to see another hallway of doors.

"Where's Mary's room?" I asked her.

  "Do come with me, your highness". She replied and led the way.

  "Is that all the appointments for today?" I asked her.

  "The prime minister also wants to see you this morning before you go to any of you appointments. He said it was very important". Kalia said.

  "Well, it seems I have a lot of places to go. Once you take me to where Mary is, you walk up to my room and get me a beautiful Pantsuit to wear. I'm tired of gowns anyway. Once you're done with that, you go and look for Lucas, tell him to be ready for me before I gets out of the mansion and also, tell Tonio to prepare something for I and my husband before we get back home at night" I ordered and she nodded.

"Yes, your highness. We're here, your highness". Kalia said as she opened the last door in the room.

I walked inside and saw Ciara sitting beside Mary who was shivering under the blanket.

"Good morning, your hi-" I touched Ciara to stop her from ridiculously greeting me. Ciara stood up from her chair  which I sat on, holding Mary's hand.

  "Yo...ur...hi...gh...ness" Mary stuttered as she tried to sit up but I stopped her before she had the chance to.

  "Stay here, Mary. Be good and recover fast. As for Leila, I'm coming for her". I promised, then stood up from chair.