twenty nine.

"Just who in fuck's name is she?"

BAKUGOU'S POV

After yesterday's party, I blacked out right when I got home, not giving me a chance to call Y/n and tell her about it. My internship with Best Jeanist was going start the next day, so I used this one to catch up with Y/n and the rest of my classmates before I would become super busy.

Japan was 13 hours ahead of Cuba.

Fuck.

It was early morning here, so I'm pretty sure it would be evening there...

I called her anyways, I couldn't bear the suspense. After three rings, she finally picked up.

"Hey Kat! This is actually a perfect time to call. So how was it?" Her voice sounded tired, like she had just woken up from a nap or something. It was kinda cute.

"It was alright. It would've been better if you were here though," I grumbled. I miss kissing her, touching her, hugging her. I miss her presence and calls don't give me everything.

"I wish I was with you two Kat! My family was so eager to see you. That internship better be worth it babe," she chuckled, making me smile slightly.

I can't wait for this summer to be over.

"I start tomorrow. It should be worth it. Also, uh... is there a way for you two... come back earlier? I just want us to hang out, or whatever," I blurted out, wanting to cut the call as soon as I said that.

She giggled at my request, and I could almost feel her smirk through the screen. "Do you miss me already, Kat?" she teased, making me blush. I groaned.

"Yes, Y/n, I do, a lot," I exclaimed. She laughed harder.

"I miss you two, love. I'll ask my mum if I can leave when Michiko leaves, so we come back two months early. The problem is, I don't have any place to stay-"

"Just stay in my house dumbass."

The line went quiet for a minute. I smirked, knowing I probably made her flustered.

"Are you sure? Honestly, I wouldn't want it to be a bother-"

"Y/n, you're my girlfriend. You're never a bother. Just tell your mum you'll stay at mines for the rest of the summer, okay?"

After a while, she hummed a yes in response. The two of us just talked about random stuff, until it was time for her to go to sleep, and for me to start my day.

"G'day Kat, call me later, okay? I love you," she said softly.

Damn. Those three words again.

Before she cut the call, I stopped her. "Wait, I... I wanna say it too."

I heard the line go silent, signaling me to continue speaking.

"But, not like this. I wanna say it to your face, not through the phone," I said bashfully. She just sighed.

"Kat, I told you to take all the time you need. I'll still be here or you, okay? Now, go enjoy your day. Bye, love." And with that, she cut the phone.

Seriously, how did I get so lucky...

.•° ✿ °•.

When it was around noon, Kirishima and the rest decided that we should go to the mall before we head on out to our internships. It seemed like a good idea, seeing as I didn't have anything to do.

I left the house, and headed onto the mall. I blasted music in my ears, not paying attention to anything around me as I walked down the street.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Something tapped my shoulder. As I turned around to glare at the culprit, I was shocked at who I saw.

It was the girl from yesterday. How'd she even get here?

She looked up at me and smiled. "Still as rude as always, i suppose," she tried to make conversation, but I obviously ignored her and continued walking.

"Hey, wait!"

"Leave me alone, weirdo."

That didn't stop her. She kept on walking side by side with me, trying to talk.

"I just wanna get to know who bumped into me yesterday, that's all," she slightly pleaded. I rolled my eyes and dismissed her.

"I don't care about you, extra. You better move out of the way before I blast you into space."

That made her finally leave. I scoffed, entering the arcade and seeing the rest.

.•° ✿ °•.

Time went by faster than normal, and soon it was the next day, the day of our summer internships. I made sure to call Y/n before heading out, needing the positive energy that she radiates.

"Good luck, Katsuki. Use this opportunity wisely," the old man said encouragingly. I gave him a nod of acknowledgment. The hag just rolled her eyes, but gave me a hug.

"Yeah, good luck. You're so much stronger than before, so it won't be too hard," she said, patting my back.

"Okay, enough hugging," I groaned, attempting to get out of her hug.

She just laughed as I headed out.

I reached Best Jeanist's agency, seeing all the sidekicks in the lobby. One of them came up to me.

"You must be... Dynamight? Come with me," they said. I followed them up to a room on second top floor.

"Aah, Bakugou, it's good to see you again," I heard Best Jeanist's voice. I smirked at his words, puffing out my chest more as I walked into the room.

"Now, we're just waiting for one more intern, and then we can begin the events that will be happening during your summer internship."

One extra raised their hand. "Will we be doing any traveling?"

"That'll all be discussed later today-"

"Sorry I'm late!" A girl's voice chirped at the door. But wait, don't tell me...

I looked behind me, and once again, that same girl that I've been seeing for the past week was standing in front of me.

Just who in fuck's name is she?

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I wanted to tell you who it is, but then again, I love leaving things in suspense hehehhe. This chapter seems lowkey boring idk though... It'll hopefully get interesting in the next. My update schedule will be fixed by the end of the month though!

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I appreciate it so much!

And please don't forget to keep healthy!!

Stay safe lovelies!!

-M