Two

The man put me down on the floor of a stall, I got a better look at him then.

He had on an old pair of jeans with a faded plaid button up shirt and a belt buckle with a horse on it. He looked like he was around forty or so years old because of his hair and weary face.

I curled my legs up to my body. I had a feeling he was no threat to me.

He left the stall, but made sure to close the door behind him.

I heard him leave the building. I heard him come back about ten minutes later.

The stall door opened, it was the man and a woman about the same age.

She was holding a bottle. She was dressed similarly to him, her hair was in a low ponytail.

"Oh Ed look at her," the woman said, walking over to me with a concerned look in her eyes.

I flattened my small ears and lifted my head to look at the two of them.

The woman got onto her knees beside me, holding up the bottle to my face.

I sniffed at it before latching on and drinking thirstily.

"She has some strength in her yet. Where do you think she came from?" She questioned Ed as I continued to drink.

"Don't know, I'm gonna ask around and see if anyone's missin' a foal. I don't know anybody with a breed like that around here. Everyone's strictly in to quarters and thoroughbreds,". The pair continued to debate over the most likely person to have had me.

I finished the bottle and shook out my short mane.

"How old do you think she is?" Ed asked, nodding a head towards me.

She thought for a moment with a hum, "Can't be more than a couple months at most,".

I laid my head down on the shavings that covered the floor, letting out a huff.

"Looks like someone's tired," Ed commented, opening the door to let the woman out.

I listened to them leave before falling asleep.

The Tower...

Tony walked into the room, "Yo speedy, I got a lead on that horse you were looking for. You gonna tell me why now?".

Tony most definitely had the speedsters attention now.