10

Harry and Ron look at the Muraders map to see if they can see the name and notice that hes talking to Remus. They hurry to were they are and look around the corner.

"Profesore snape is probably with his soulmate right now. If hes not there check his room and classroom." Remus tells the man.

"A soulmate? Is that a wizard thing?" Tobias asks.

Remus nods and shows tje man Sirius name. "Yeah once a wizard is 16 a name will appear on there hand."

"There was no name when Severus was 16."

"Probably because Harru wasnt born yet. Or just waitinh for harry to get the mark." Remus shrugs. "But hey im sorry for your loss and hope you and Severus will be ok. Ill see you around man.

Harry and Ron look at the man insteantly feeling uncomfortable by the way hes looking at them. But Harry smiles as though thisisnt the guy who made Severus have a mental break down. "Hello im Harry potter. The soulmate of Severus snape." Harry says and shakes the guys hand. "This is my friend Ron." Ron gives a meek wave.

"Have you seen severus? I just want to talk to him i mean he seemed so upset that his mother past and they were really close."

"Yeah ive seen him hes fine. Just thought itd be nice to meet the father of my soulmate."

Severus jerks awake and looks around seeing Harry is gone. He frowns and gets up going down to the common room.

Hermione looks at him and smiles. "Hey Proffesore."

"Hello Miss Granger. Weres Harry?"

"Oh he went to talk to your father."

Severus frowns and crosses his arms. "And why did he do that?" Hopefully hes ok and Tobias didnt do anything to hurt Harry.

"Becuse hes worried about you. I mean we all are." Hermione tells him setting her book down.

Ron and Harry walk in and Severus relaxs slightly.

Harry smiles. "Did you have a good nap? Are you feeling better?" He asks softly.

Severus nods and glances at Hermione. What was she saying about all of them being worried?

"How about we go get dinner?" Ron asks feeling a little akward, and snapes father was already making Ron feel weird.

The group heads down to the great hall and Severus decides to go eat at the staff table. Then Tobias comes in, and Severus can tell he is drunk.

Tobias smiles at Severus making Severus feel scared as the drunk man sits next to him. "Hello Severus. Ive been looking for you." Tobias says.

Severus dosnt look or talk to him and just focuses on his food.

Tobias grabs Severus hair. "Im glad youve kept your hair long." He says and pulls it a little. "I do like it this way."

Severus pushes his hand away and quickly goes to sit next to Harry, feeling sick and disgusted.

Remus looks at Tobias concerned and confused getting an unsetling feeling. He looks at Mcgongal and can see she feels the same way.

Once everyone is done eating Severus goes to his own room just wanting to be alone. Luckly mcgongal gave tobias a room all the way across the castle.

Severus goes and stares in the mirror, still cracked from the morning. He grimicases and grabs a pair of siccors. Slowly severus takes a fistfull of hair and cuts, he looks at tje hair in his hand and frowns a little. Lily liked his hair. And so did his alters because the female ones wanyrd somthing feminan. And the male ones knew they could still look masculin with long hair. But now. His father ruined it. So he takes another fist full and cuts. Then does it one more timw and checks to make sure its even. Then he cleans up his mess and takes a look one lasy time and goes to sleep.