Author's Note

I joined Wattpad on February 2015 with the intent to read novels. It was something that became a way to not bring 3+ books with me to high school to read a week and I found really amazing stories including The Bite by ZeroWineThirty and She's With Me by AvaViolet

Slowly I found novels that inspired me to write especially since there were some quirks to a genres that irritated me. If you've been a fan of my novels you can guess the main quirk that irritated me the most. If youre new, its the "wolf is a separate being inside the body" in the werewolf genres and has never been written into my novels.

Over the last 6 and a half years I have built my own style of writing and found whats made me me. My love for werewolves and wolves in general being the most noticeable genres I write and using my experience I made my characters come to life.

I've made good friends along the way including WyvernInk, sixpenceediting, That-Seahawk-Chick and many more as well as felt amazing support from my followers and readers.

As you all know, last year in 2020 I took the leap of faith and self published on Amazon. It was a big thing for me and it brought a lot of freedom to me financially and mental especially since we were going througj a global crisis. But that dream of self publishing started in 2018. It took a lot of over thinking and persuasion from my friends and family to do it but that self publishing journey started out as a way to heal after a terrible break up in 2019.

Now, my dream has been realized and honestly its been one heck of a year in 2021 to push myself to continue it after going through one hell of a year in 2021.

But I am back to writing and working on making a name and brand for myself not only through writing, but talking about my journey as a self published author on social media.

Although I have yet to post videos yet on TikTok and Youtube, my plan is to get them growing by 2022. I want to grow as an author and an influencer and advocate for self publishing and would love it if my followers here could come join me on my social media. For now I post on Instagram and hope to get onto other platforms soon

 For now I post on Instagram and hope to get onto other platforms soon