𝟾. 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚂

Matteo POV

A slight grin came to my face. She's so fucking gorgeous. "Matteo, Dimples, what are you doing here?" she asked.

Her pretty brown eyes were packed with purity. Her personality was nothing compared to anyone I have known. She's the breath of fresh air I have longed for. I want to keep her chained up in a dark place where only I can see her. That thought only excites me

"We were here for that young man over there," Raphael said, pointing over my shoulder.

"What in the hell are you two doing here?" Nicholas groaned, palming himself on the face.

"To see if you're alive." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, appear like you three need to talk so please come in. There are drinks in the fridge and cupcakes on the plate, do help yourselves. I will be in my room if you guys need anything," she said, strolling to her room which was on the right side after you wander down the hallway.

"We have been searching for you the whole day," Raphael said.

"Yeah right. I bet it was only you searching for my ass and Matteo just sitting his ass down and overseeing the business."

Raphael frowned. He knows our relationship is too rocky to have a civil conversation. "Nicholas.....he was the one who knew you were gone. The house was too quiet since Mom and Pops left for Italy to see Aunt Isabella and Uncle Chiara. You're phone was off so I assume the worst considering what happened the last-"

"DO NOT FUCKING REMIND ME!" he yelled. He slammed his hand against the table making it crack a little. "I-I simply want to forget what happened."

"You know Raphael was the one who thought of the worst possibility. Considering being you Nicholas, your second eldest brother started losing his shit. And just so you know you're not the only one missing her, brother." I leaned back on the wall, putting my hands in my pocket.

He gazed at me and then glanced at Raphael. His eyes eventually meet the wall. "It feels like I just lost her yesterday." He cried.

Raphael sighed while walking towards him and patting his back. "I know," he mumbles.

The rooms fell into silence. Not a single sound was heard, only sniffles and crickets outside the apartment complex. Suddenly, the door was unlocked. I clutch onto my gun in the back of my waistband. I glimpse back and see Raphael doing the same thing while safeguarding Nicholas.

"Lily, I'm home!" The doors open and the sound of bags hitting one another is heard. "Oh, I didn't know we had guests. Hi, I'm Dahlia. It's nice to meet you." She held out her hand but I didn't shake it. "Awkward."

"Hey Lia, how was your date?" My angel came running out of her room and hugged her.

"Fantastic we can gossip about this later. Right now I want to meet our guests first," she said. I gazed at her for a moment or two. She looks just like Pablo and Marianna. Her eyes were from Pablo's. The same green-colored eye and everything else about her comes from Marianna.

"Well, this is Matteo, Raphael, and Nicholas."

She merely nods before gasping in surprise. "Wait you're the one Lily has been talking about and you're that Raphael."