Chapter 107: Leaving the Elf Village & Hand Over the Criminal

Cale, who returned to the Chief's house, immediately asked Raon to check the surroundings.

There were no bugs nor recording magic in the house, probably because they knew that Cale was with a Dragon.

Cale walked into the guestroom that the Chief had created for him and had his group guard the door.

"Raon."
"Alright, Human."

Raon revealed himself in the air.

Cale put the video communication device on the table and sat down on the couch. Raon started to connect the video communication device at Cale's signal.

A person's face appeared on the device after a moment.

> Long time no see.

It was crown prince Alberu. Alberu's eyes showed just the slightest bit of happiness to see Cale.

"Your highness, you still remain the vibrant star in the hearts of the citizens."

However, Alberu immediately started to frown after hearing Cale's greeting.

> What do you want from me now?

"You really understand me now. I am filled with admi-."

> Enough.

Cale closed his mouth and just smiled. Alberu started to frown, as if he found Cale's smile to be disgusting.

The two of them had not seen each other for about 3 months. They had nothing to discuss with each other since they chatted about the Whipper Kingdom three months ago.

> Are you contacting me about traveling to the Whipper Kingdom?

Contrary to the frown on his face, Alberu's eyes were full of curiosity. It was because he knew what Cale was planning to sell at the Whipper Kingdom, as well as how he was going to do it.

"No. Unfortunately, it is not for that reason."

> Then?

"I managed to capture one of the members of the organization that caused the Plaza Terror Incident. This swordsman seems to hold a mid to low-tier position with the organization."

Alberu blinked a few times to think about whether he heard Cale correctly. However, his eyes soon were filled with shock.

>How? No, never mind. That is not important.

"The 'how' is important. We captured him in the Roan Kingdom."

Alberu's expression quickly stiffened.

Cale looked at Alberu's expression and started to think. 'He bit the bait.'

Alberu had bit onto this information.

Cale didn't want to be the one who took care of them himself. How could the son of a Count fight against an organization that could rock the entire continent?

It would be difficult, even with a Dragon by his side. That was why Cale thought of this person.

It was someone whom neither the secret organization nor the Elves could easily touch, as well as someone who would take care of it even more thoroughly than himself.

It was someone who had negative feelings about the organization and wanted to get rid of them.

At the same time, it was someone whose weakness was in Cale's hands. It could be none other than our dear crown prince.

"I can tell you the details after the discussions are completed, however, we managed to catch this person around the Roan Kingdom's Ten Finger Mountains."