Chapter 2

ATHENA

I got out of the Taxi after paying the bills and opened the door of my house before stepping inside.

I sighed and opened the light switch after closing the door. I sat at the couch and began to watch tv and eating my food until 10 AM and I decided to sleep.

I went inside my room and laid down on the bed, falling asleep soundly.

*Whizz* *Whizz* *Whizz*

I jolted awake when I heard the whistle of the wind. I looked at my window but it was closed, How could I hear it and even feel it?

I shook my head and laid back down on the bed until I again sat up because the wind made a Whistle again.

I looked outside the forest, My eyes are very comfortable in the Dark when it's Night time. But in the day time it gets hard to see in the dark.

I saw the leaves of the tree shaking furiously because of the Wind, But something caught my eyes. It's the same Silhouette! I want to feel scared but at the same time I felt relieved that I saw him.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared clearly at the person. Two glowing shaped-circles appeared—Wait, No. Eyes! It is a pair of two eyes. But it looks familiar, But I don't know why it is.

I took my Earphones and tucked it on the both of my ears and began to listen to a soft music on my Phone to ignore the Whistle.

I glanced one last time at the window before going to sleep. Tomorrow I'm gonna put a curtain on that window.

I placed my left hand on my hips while I wipe the sweats on my forehead with my other hand, Looking at the Curtains that I hanged on the two windows.

Who knows? Now that I've covered the other window, The Silhouette might appear on the other one instead. So I have no choice but to cover the other one too.

I sat on the bed and was about to lie on it when my phone rang. I pouted and took the phone before answering the call. I was about to open my mouth to say something when Rose caught me to it.

"Girl! Let's go out later, I want to hang out! It's my Day off." Rose said excitedly, I caressed my hair before talking.

"Sure," I replied. I was thinking about telling her what happened last night. I don't think I can keep it to my self. In-case I get lost then she knows what to think or do.

Why am I thinking and Exaggerating too much? This Silhouette is gonna be the death of me.

"Great! Let's meet at 2 PM. Is that okay with you?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied, While walking towards the kitchen. It is already 11:40 AM, so I need to eat and get ready. She told me the Address and hung up after.

I cooked my food which is a Simple Pizza, A Pizza that my Aunt learned in the Philippines. You just need a Bread, Spaghetti sauce and a cut hotdog. Then you'll cook it on a Stove. It's pretty easy. You don't need a dough but it is still very Delicious.

(AUTHOR:It is a Pizza my Mother loved to cook. She loves making new foods and it is always delicious.)

After I finished cooking, I ate it all and washed my plate and the other things I used to cook and eat. I then got ready.

I stared at the mirror as I look at what I'm wearing. It was just a simple T-shirt, Tucked inside my pants with Fabricated flower designs. I just then tied my hair into a Ponytail. I like being Simple because I hate Attention.

I then put on a Lipstick and smiled at the mirror and started posing a bit. It's a Habit of mine. I love to pose in the mirror like someone is taking a picture of me.

I looked at the clock I just placed at the wall earlier and saw that it was already 1:35 PM. I looked at the mirror one last time and took my purse before walking towards the door.

I took my sneakers that was placed on the Shoe Cabinet and wore it, Before opening the door and getting out of the house. I stopped a taxi and got inside.

"Where to, Ma'am?" The taxi Driver asked and I told him the Address of the Restaurant. He nodded and started to drive.

I was just quietly scrolling through my phone when the Taxi stopped outside the Restaurant. I thanked the driver and gave him the Money.

My house was far from the City since it is at the Back of the town, close to the forest.

I went inside the Restaurant and I Immediately saw Rose seating at the back of the wall. She looked at me and we waved at each other before I start to walk towards her.

"Hey," I greeted when I reached her.

"Hey," She replied with a smile.

I sat on the chair opposite of her and we started to talk about Random things when the waiter came and took our order.

I just ordered a Milkshake since I'm still full because of the Pizza I just ate. After the waiter walked away with our order, That was when I remembered what happened last night.

"Oh, I got something creepy to tell you." I cut in our Conversation that seemed to catch her attention and she looked at me Curiously.

This is the Reason why we are close. She is also the Curious type and also Believes in Paranormal or Supernatural things, Something that most people don't believe.

"Really? Tell me," She asked, Curiosity clear in her eyes. I chuckled at her and started to tell her about the last night's incident.

"Oh my! That is creepy," She said with narrowed eyebrows like she was thinking of something.

"But didn't you say that you would always play with someone inside the forest? You always tell me about those things when we were kids, But you said it was maybe just dreams since the both of you would just always play every night. You would always even say that he is Normal everytime you tell me the Story. It was so funny." Rose told me with a laugh. I blushed a little when I heard that. I was too Innocent!

That Young Handsome boy told me to not tell anyone that he is a Werewolf, So everytime I tell her the story I would say that he is normal time to time. That was too Obvious. But I only told it to Rose. Besides her, No one knew about him.

"Yeah, But it were just dreams." I replied after the waiter brought us our orders. I sipped on my Milkshake and tasted it's Deliciousness.

"But what if it was real, And the Silhouette of the Person is the Young boy which is now grown up?" That sentence made me freeze.

I have a lot of ideas about this story, But if you have any Suggestions then feel free to tell me. I will think about it. Love you all! Xx. 💜