[Chapter 11]: Summer Break (Pt 1)

-3rd Pov-

Port: And this is how you handle yourself against a giant Ursa. Any questions?

As usual it was class time for the gang but something has changed. This is actually the last day of class because it's finally summer.

The class bell rings signaling the class has ended.

Port: Oh now would you look at that. Alright kids don't forget your summer holiday assignments, it's alright to have fun but don't slack off, you don't want to dull your sharpened blades.

All of the students pack their things and some of them head out of the room. Ruby walk up to Weiss to ask her something.

Ruby: So Weiss! What are you going to do in summer? Going back to your home?

Weiss: No Ruby.... I'll be around, are you heading back home?

Ruby: Nope! Dad's on a long mission so he won't be back for awhile.

Weiss: I see.

Meanwhile Yang and Blake were have a conversation by themselves.

Yang: So any plans Blake?

Blake: No I'm not going back either.

She smiles sadly at Yang which she raises her eyebrow. She turns toward Y/N who just finish packing.

Yang: How about you Y/N?

He didn't hear her, he was lost in his own thoughts.

Weiss: Uhhhh Y/N? Y/N!

Y/N: Huh- oh what me?

Yang: Where were you? I've been trying to call you for like 5 seconds.

Y/N: I was just thinking about something..... anyways what's up?

Yang: What will you be doing on summer?

Y/N: I'm not sure.... I don't know yet. Well then I'll be going see ya.

He left them without another word. This causes some of them to raise questions.

Pyrrha: Is he alright?

Pyrrha ask in concern while Weiss sighs tiredly.

Weiss: He's been acting weird ever since he came back from Mistral.

Nora: Now you think about it, something a abnormal did quite happen back there. I mean Ruby's uncle said it was just some terrorist attack but that doesn't seem to be the case.

They all turn at Nora with a bewildered faces.

Nora: What?

Ren: Nora, this might be the fist time you said something logical or smart.

Nora: Excuse me, I'm always smart!

She replies with a pouting face. While her words raises Blake's suspicion.

Blake: She is right. We all ignore the fact that someone was trying to kill Pyrrha. I mean even Professor Lionheart was working for the terrorist.

Ruby: What is actually going on... Don't tell me that they all relate to the man I met-

Yang: No Ruby your dream has nothing to do with this.

Ruby: Oh. Okay.

Ruby looks down sadly at her sister's reply. Blake turns to Pyrrha.

Blake: Have any idea why he was targeting you?

Pyrrha: N-No I don't think I have.

Pyrrha: Could it be that it was related to the Fall Maiden?