accidentally hurting their S/O

Requested by SugarSenpai2!!

2 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3, i hugged my cousin and now i can't breathe✨

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He got into one of his tantrums, he had the mind of an angry child and the body of an angry man, he was breaking things and jerking his body around like a toddler. in his livid daze, he didn't realize how close you were and...he punched you down to the floor, he snapped out of his tantrum is stared down at you, breathing heavily and staring with wide eyes, like he's afraid he just killed you.

He stood there, shaking until you got up, then he bolted down the halls and crawled back in the walls. He isn't coming out of there for a while...he feels ashamed.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was running off again, knife in hand, but he didn't realize that his dear sister was with you, and he didn't realize just how determined she was to live...he didn't even notice at first, he struck in the dark, he knew it was where Laurie was standing, he was sure of it....it sank into something, he felt the warm blood ooze out and onto his hand, he knew he hit somebody.

he looked beside the shadows and saw Laurie, she looked horrified, but Michael felt worse than she looked when he pulled the knife out of the shadows, he saw you and just stood there...what did he just do? Oh God....what did the monster do...Loomis was right.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd think from how aggressive he is, he wouldn't give a Shit, he didn't seem to care at the moment, an argument over his issue about dragging blood all over the house led to him just...jumping on you, he didn't think about just what he was doing until he was strangling you. When he finally spaced back into his head and saw what he was doing.

he didn't say a word, he just stopped and got off of you. You're probably not going to have arguments for a while...or you'll just not see him for a while.

Stu/Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was most likely Billy. Stu and you were probably being mischievous or aggressively chaotic, drawing on Billy's shirts and pouring his beer down the drain, it pissed Billy off pretty badly. He tried to yell at Stu first, yelling at him for 'destroying' his stuff. but it got bad enough that Stu was slouched down and covering his ears, rocking slightly and groaning like his ears were bleeding. you had to run to your Lover's rescue from your other lover, but When you ran to them...Billy didn't yell at you, he dug his hands into your shoulders and threw you to the floor. he didn't realize how fucking stupid it was until he realized he made you hit your head on the counter. Billy snapped into his head again and stared at Stu, he tried to reach out to him for comfort from his own head, but Stu flinched.

Billy just stood there...his anger got so bad that he hurt his Lovers...what would he have done if he didn't snap out of it?

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He most likely wasn't angry, he's not the type to hurt people he loves, let alone be the type to get angry. he found chain attached clubs and got excited, he was swinging them around like crazy when he accidentally hit you over the head with one, when he felt the impact he just dropped it and went on his knees to pick you up.

he promises you that you and him can eat snacks and listen to the radio after you recover from the massive concussion...he feels pretty shitty, but seeing you smile will make him feel better.

Bubba/Thomas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't even know you were around, he was in the basement and was cleaning his tools, he didn't hear you come down, so when you put your hand on his shoulder, he thought it was prey that got off the hook...he just turned and sunk a sickle into your side. The moment he saw your face he just broke down sobbing.