SCARRED, PRIVLIEGED, AND WEIRD

SUP?

LIKE IVE SAID BEFORE, THIS IS A BRUTAL STORY, SO JUST PREPARE YOUR MIND AND BODY FOR THAT.

IN THIS, YOU WILL FOLLOW THREE BOYS. NOW YOU MIGHT FOLLOW ALL THREE IN ONE UPDATE, MAYBE TWO, OR JUST ONE IN A CHAPTER, BUT THEY AND THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM ARE WHAT YOU WILL BE FOCUSING ON.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET THE GAME BEGIN.

___________

Y/N

-WINTERFELL-CAPITAL OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NORTH

-WINTERFELL-
CAPITAL OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NORTH

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK! THATS IT! DONT STOP! AAAAHH!!!"

In the small chambers of a home built a ways away from the main Castle of Winterfell, nothing but the creaking of the bed, the grunting of a grown man, the screaming, moaning and profanity of a woman and the constant sound of flesh slapping against one another can be heard.

"FUCK ME HARDER, YOU BIG COCKED BASTARD! YEESSS, THATS IT!"

The morning has dawned clear and cold, with a crispness that hints at the end of summer. In the small eating area of the home, is a small boy seated by himself, picking at scabs on the inside of his palm. Although he is thirteen name days old, he can't help but hold himself as if he is no more than seven at times.

Y/N Harclay, or to everyone else that knows him or his mother, Y/N Snow, is a bastard. Meaning his mother and father birthed him out of wedlock. Bastards are not allowed to inherit their father's lands or titles, and have no claims to the privileges of their father's House. They are look down upon by most of society.

But the thing is, Y/N doesn't know his father nor his house. No name, where he is, all he knows is that he's alive and his mother is utterly obsessed with him, wherever he is. She calls him her "golden knight."

As his mother is 'occupied' in her chambers, she told Y/N to stay exactly where he is until she's done. He hasn't forgotten what she said before dragging the man into her bed. "You sit your bastard ass right in that chair until I'm done. Or I'll have you whipped in front of the entire courtyard."

Y/N currently has a busted lip, courtesy of his mother grabbing him by the throat and slamming her fist across his mouth for coming home late at night. He still hasn't fully recovered from the time she lashed his legs with a whip for slightly overcooking their rabbit for dinner.

And Y/N has nobody to blame but himself every time. "It's my fault." He always says to himself after the beating, whipping, or just when she screams out pathetic and spiteful he is compared to her "golden knight".

"It's my fault..."

Y/N's appearance is a subject he can't stand to ponder a lot of the time. He is of average height, but due to not eating as much as he should, he is on the smaller side. He has slightly curled dark raven hair, dull cat-green eyes and S/C skin. He is relatively handsome, not like the knights they sing about in the songs, but he has had a few girls offer their services to him for free.