91

Busy with the reincarnation team, he Zizhong and his two began a real sense of rest.

After a half day's walk around the street stall outside to make sure there is nothing to buy, they return to the space again and continue their vacation trip

Blue sea, blue sky, delicious food, fruit, seafood, the kind of vacation near nature that can be enjoyed before the end of the world can also be enjoyed in this double space.

After a half day swim and a barbecue with seafood and fresh river food, he Zizhong and his wife finally decided to redesign the use of farmland in the space.

Because the speed of all kinds of poultry consumption is too slow, now they are crowded between the back of the house and the pool. Together, they decided to plant all kinds of grass, vegetables and fruit trees on the other side of the stream, and put all the animals in free range.

Ploughing and sowing, all kinds of agricultural vehicles that had been stored in the space were also used. After a full day's work, they arranged all the land on the other side of the stream and invited all the animals to the other side. After that, all the railings around the original "ranch" were pulled up and sent back to the lower warehouse.

The original ranch was completely changed into a medicine garden by the two people, and some herbs originally planted in the farmland were also transplanted and cultivated again after listing.

In the south of the farmland, several mu of land near the stream was completely changed into paddy field and stream water was introduced. The rest of the farmland was sown with various vegetables, wheat and other crops.

"First plant some food for us to eat slowly." Today's land is very rich, if you replant it immediately after each harvest, the crops produced here can't be consumed by two people. So he Zizhong decided to take advantage of their leisure time to cultivate and then take time to harvest. If you are busy and can't return to space often, let those places panic first.

"It will work." Fang Haoxin vowed to stare at all the planned farmland with bright eyes and lean on Hezi's shoulder. "The taste of crops in our space is different from that of ordinary crops, but it doesn't matter. Maybe there will be a way to make people can't taste the taste of crops. Can't these grains be sold by then?"

He Zi nodded with a heavy smile. In the past, when people bought grain and fruit, they tried to make their own food taste better than others. Now they have to find a way to make their food tasteless.

"I bought a cake at the base today!" Fang Hao said as he called out a dry, brownish red cake from the lower warehouse, with a suspicious gray powder shape and uneven surface.

He Zizhong is very familiar with this cake, which is one of the most common grains in the base later - one point for two (later, one point for another), and the taste is extremely dry and bitter to a certain extent. The only advantage is strong, high hardness, no pressure to hit people.

"I'm going to go back and study with our grains to see if we can make pancakes with the same color but delicious, so that we won't be conspicuous when we go out to eat with others!"