Waterpark with 1D (May 2015)

Harry: 21  Camryn: 21 Darcy: 4 Lennon: 21 months (almost 2)  Auggie: 10 months

Harry: 21
Camryn: 21
Darcy: 4
Lennon: 21 months (almost 2)
Auggie: 10 months

Liam: 21
Louis: 23
Niall: 21

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk for this request I love you so much babe!!❤️

"Are you sure you're good with her sitting up with you for a while?"Camryn asks, walking by the row of plane seats where Liam is sitting in the middle seat with Darcy at the window seat so that she can stare out of it. "She can sit back with Haz and I."

"No, we're all good for now, she can always move around or something,"Liam assures Camryn with a smile, reaching out to brush his finger against Lennon's fist that's balled up and holding onto Camryn's t-shirt as he nuzzles his face into her neck.

"Alright,"Camryn agrees with a smile, scrunching her fingers in a wave at Darcy as Darcy looks up from the iPad on her lap and smiles widely as Camryn, waving her little palm at her mum.

"Bye mumma!"Darcy grins, giggling as Camryn blows a kiss to her.

"Bye baby, daddy and I are just a few rows back if you want to come and sit with us, alright?"Camryn grins, winking at Darcy as she walks a few rows back in the private jet to where Harry is sitting in the aisle seat with a passed out 10 month old Auggie on his chest.

"Oh we've got a tired bubba, huh?"Camryn grins, carefully, climbing over Harry's legs and settling herself down in the middle seat next to Harry, resting her head down on his shoulder as Lennon whimpers and nuzzles his cheek deeper into her chest.

"We do,"Harry hums, blinking over with tired eyes of his own, pressing his face down to the top of Camryn's head and pressing a kiss there.

"Should we wake him up?"Camryn asks as the pilot comes over the loud speaker and announces that they're about to begin their takeoff. "His ears are gonna get so bad if he doesn't nurse during takeoff."

"He just got to sleep,"Harry frowns, sympathetically looking down at his little boy who's cheek is smushed against his chest, his little palms placed against Harry's chest and his little lips formed in a small "o" around his pacifier. "I'd hate to wake him..."

"Me too,"Camryn sighs with a little pout, looking at her sweet little boy who's peacefully sleeping against his dad's chest. "I say we just pray that his ears aren't too bad."

"Deal,"Harry nods, yawning widely again and resting his head back against the front of the headrest. "Remind me why we chose to take a redeye?"

"Because we wanted the kids to sleep,"Camryn responds with a yawn of her own since she was watching Harry yawn. "Which so far we're 1/3 successful."

"Once chubs eats, he'll be out cold too,"Harry grins, turning his head on the headrest to look over at Lennon who's peacefully resting against Camryn's chest, his little thumb in between his lips as he looks up at Harry with droopy eyes. "He's got sleepy eyes."