𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

WITH THE TIME THAT JACK left the bunker, Aurora has been quiet and interacted with her family less than usual. Sam, Dean, and Castiel would ask if she was okay, but every time they would attempt to talk to her, Aurora would only nod or hum in response.

She was never this quiet and it worried the older men. Aurora would barely come out of her room and her mental health went downhill drastically.

Aurora was currently sitting on her bed, staring straight ahead at nothing as she fidgeted with the ring on her finger. It was the ring Dean used to always wear, but seeing how much Aurora liked it, he gave it to her.

She finally decided to get up and leave her room, mostly for food, but if she ran into her family, then that would be a plus. Walking in the hallways of the bunker caught both Sam and Dean's attention and they stood up so quickly and practically sprinted their way towards the girl.

"Rory, you're out of your room, finally. Look, we have a lead on Jack," Sam said, making Aurora's eyes widen. She didn't want to get her hopes up, considering that they have been looking for the Nephilim for a month.

"A-Are you sure?" Sam nodded his head and Aurora couldn't help but form a small smile on the edge of her lips. Despite the fact of what Aurora was smiling about, Dean felt happy, happy that his daughter showed joy for the first time in a long time.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

With the leads that the Winchester's were able to collect, they found themselves at a rehab facility. Aurora didn't know why, but she felt nervous to see Jack, perhaps it was the fact that she hasn't seen him in a long time, or maybe it was something more.

The Winchester's walked down the hallway in the facility, to lead them to a door where Jack was grabbing a girl's wrist. Aurora was the first to go out the door and when she saw Jack, her heart beating with joy and fear.

"Jack!" Jack turned around to the voice he all too adored and his eyes widened in awe, missing Aurora immensely.

"Aurora?" Before Jack or Aurora could say anything else, the Nephilim got hit on the back of his knee and socked in the jaw harshly by Kaia. Aurora quickly went by Jack's side and helped him up.

"She hit me." Aurora chuckled joyfully, missing Jack's voice dearly.

"Yup, she got you good, Sunshine," Aurora said while helping Jack up to his feet. He wanted to run after Kaia, but before he could, Dean stopped him.

"No no no no no. Hey, we're not letting you near her until you tell us what's going on."

"No, I need her."