chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"

The hot couple🔥in black 🖤☝️

This both dress and suit won the competition. So they will the dress for tonight.

But if you like any other dress or suit you can imagine that instead too.

And congratulation to all the readers and me too. Now we are a family to 50k+ reads...🎉🎊🎉

Thank you to you all❤

A long chapter ahead 🤘

Enjoy ❤
Eva's POV

He lean down and put his forehead on mine and his lip just a mere inch apart. I can feel his breaths I can feel him against me.

Suddenly the temperature was too hot to bear and I was sweating badly.
He then lean sidewise a little still close to me and whisperd

"Are you ignoring me, wife?"

Hearing his husky voice near my ear my all sences blocked and but still I know I need to answer this. His anger is scaring the shit out of me and to be honest I don't want to be a victim of his anger.

I quickly shoot my head negatively, I wasn't in the state to say anything and also I wasn't ready for in anger so I did what I could right.

But I think its anger him too because I felt his long and rough palm touching my cheeks and then he grabbed my jaw rounding his long thick fingers around slightly grabbing my whole face and a bit of neck too and pulled up till my eyes were on him. His face wasn't neutral today.

He didn't put any pressure on my jaw just a little to make me look up but I don't know why his this act made me feel something down between my legs and my stomach was full of butterfly.

As I looked up to his eyes, They were little red, and anger was all over it. I looked in his eyes, there were anger and desperation of something's. They were darker then usual they scared me more. But as soon as I looked up something changed but then his next sentence shoot me to core.

"Don't you dare to do that because....I am your damm husband "

As soon as he said that I feel like he owns me. Hearing his words feel like he was showing me what I am to him. Like he was establishing his rights over me. Like he was showing what he is to me.

The way he was standing this much close, our bodies touching each other, his forehead hangovering mine. Our lips inch apart and his possessive statements. They all were overwhelming.

His face full of anger because of what I don't know till now. His eyes red and with anger and something eles which i need to find out. And his rough touches. Him being upper naked and me being in a excuse of nighty wasn't helping much.