"nightmare"

"please, i'm begging you-"

"are you?" tom drawled, clearly bored "if you were begging you'd be on your knees"

-
october 15th, 1946

It was cold, wind whistling outside, walking down the dark corridors of Hogwarts by herself after curfew wasn't her brightest idea but at the time she didn't care.

that was her first mistake.

that was the night he found her.

"what are you doing out here? it's past cerfew." a deep voice spoke from behind her.

she knew that voice, anyone would; Tom riddle.

of course she'd heard the rumors she should've ran the other direction that night, but she didn't; she told him she got lost on the way back from the library, he walked her back and she let him.

that was her second mistake, the mistake that trapped her in a nightmare, worse than the ones she'd had as a child.

march 21st, 1946

"is it true?" y/n asked as soon as she walked into toms dorm.

another mistake, honestly she'd lost count of the number by now.

"Is what true, my love?" he asked without looking up from the work he was doing at his desk.

"don't...don't call me that. ever again."

"what the hell are you on about y/n?" he turned in his chair to look at her. "what are you even talking about?"

"the horcruxes thomas!"

he stood then, looking at her with an evil glint in his otherwise emotionless eyes. He slowly started to walk towards her, as if he was a predator hunting his prey. Every step closer he took was a step she took back, until her back hit the wall next to the door.

"y/n, darling. where did you hear that from?" He said after he got right in front of her, he was taller than her not by much but enough to where she had to look up at him, but this time instead of looking up at him she found the way the floor looked very interesting.

Tom put his hands on either side of her head with a slight laugh, he spoke again.

"don't be all shy now, doll. you walked in here all brave and ready to ask me about this and now... you all quiet, where did all that confidence go sweetheart?" He was taunting her now waiting for her to break, in a way only he could make her. in a way that he's longed for but it was never time. now...now it's time for her to bow to him just like everyone else. He just had to break her.... completely.

and break her he would, completely indeed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

hello lovely's this is going to maybe possible be a mini series because i'm to lazy to write thousands of words in one image and i don't wanna make you all read that in one so mini series it is. anywho thank you all for 68.1k readers! that freaking insane guys like holy shit i love you all and thank you so much your all beautiful/handsome also this series is going to have gender neutral pronouns this was just pre written from a little while ago :) 🤍