Chapter 17: A birthday surprise

{Narrative}

Weeks have passed, Yeonjun still comes to Y/N's house to tutor her. The girl continuously tries to get closer to the boy, but there's always something or someone stopping them from moving forward, specifically Sehun and Jungkook. One time, Jungkook surprisingly snuck inside Y/N's room and shape shifted as a rat after Y/N closed the curtains on him.

She learned the lessons Yeonjun taught her, but not all of it, because most of the time she just thinks of a plan to get moments with the boy,

Y/N's POV

Today's the day! The day I'll be able to pass the exams and move forward! I definitely remember everything! No one is gonna stop me from getting close to Yeonjun either after this! It sucks how the day of the exam is on my birthday where I'm supposed to be living the life and enjoying my day! I also need to stay behind after school to take the exam... Let's just get this over with so I can go home early!

"Good luck on those retakes, Y/N. We'll be waiting at home" Arielle gave me a wink and wishing me luck.

"Sehun promised a gift if you get high scores so better do well!" Adam rubbed my head like a little kid. Just because he grew taller than me doesn't mean I'm a kid! I'm not even at kid's height!

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, when I turned around I saw-- MY BLUEBERRY SWEETHEART AND FUTURE HUSBAND YEONJUN!!!!

"Hey, let's do our best in this exam" He smiled at me and walked away towards the exam room.

"Now that should get your ass motivated" Adam wiggled his eyebrows so I hit his forehead to back off, no one is going to ruin my birthday and my chance getting my man! I still remember some of the lessons... I admit I wasn't fully focused but I hope the ones I remembered are enough information to pass!

"I'll see you guys later!" I waved goodbye at them before jogging through the hallway and the exam room.

"We believe in you! Good luck Y/N!!" Adam shouted

"GOOD LUCK BESTIE!!" Arielle followed

I arrived at room with chairs and table very distant from each other to avoid copying, today's the day! I need to pass this! Pen: check!, nervousness: check!, a seat to a perfect view of Yeonjun: check!, back of the class by the window: check!, water: check!, a crow Jungkook: che-- HOLD UP! JUNGKOOK!? Nah it's probably just a random crow and I'm just being paranoid... Right?

The crow just landed at the window ledge beside me. Yep... that bird is definitely Jungkook, you've got to be kidding me. I looked at him and he flapped his wings happily, he better not distract me during the test!

The teacher arrived holding up a large file containing test sheets, the time has come! She distributed the papers to each of us, I looked at it and I felt my body shut down... I don't remember most of it... The ones I remembered weren't enough afterall! I looked at the following pages in panic and I only know the answers in 3 or 5 questions! Oh no... The path to Yeonjun's heart is barely built and the path to the future is crumbling! Oh God please help me...

I should've added tissues in the checklist... I would be pouring waterfalls at the first page of this test!

"You have 1 hour to finish the test. After that, I will check your papers and see if you're ready to take the next step or be stuck in this year level once again" The teacher said. I would definitely be stuck in here all over again...

"I wish you all the best, you may start... now" And by that, everyone started answering, I began writing my name and the date, I stopped as I looked at the questions, I don't know what answer to put in it, it's multiple choice but it's difficult, if I don't pass I'm dead!