93

The blood stained coat and used cotton were all thrown out of the car by the members of the rotation team, so as not to be found when returning to the base.

A group of people increased their horsepower and approached the base. When they were about to arrive, they were seeing the motorcade going out from the west gate coming from the front. They were going to go to the urban area for a mission.

"Boss, there is a motorcade coming out from the opposite side. Do you want to remind me?" The co pilot's happy day suddenly asked.

"See which team it is?" If you want to get along well in the base, you still need to get more good luck. Although people may not be able to be affectionate, at least they can be familiar with each other. In this way, we will not be embarrassed and easy to deal with each other when we cooperate in the future.

"Oh, I don't think so? It's like the overlord's car. " Zhao long, who was in charge of driving, suddenly burst into laughter.

"Ah? It's really them Happy day widens his eyes, covers his mouth and laughs.

"Let's go, leave them alone." Guo Bing was also happy. I didn't expect that the character of the overlord was so arrogant that he could catch up with going out to do tasks?

All the members of the samsara team knew the news. At this time, they all assumed that there was nothing wrong with the overlord.

Allen and they don't need to inquire. They can see from a distance that this is the samsara group of Sao Bao motorcade. Naturally, they are not in the mood to deal with them. He has just been released and has been working for three days. He has just received a new task. He does not want to have any conflict with others before things return to the journey. Even stop he Zizhong and their car to hook up with the beauty of the mind are not in a hurry to go to the other side of the city.

After the overlord team left far away, the laughter came from the cars. They drove all the way to the gate of the base, waiting for the inspection to enter the base.

It seems that because of the large number of people who want to enter the base, the base is carrying out vehicle by car inspection. While the people are waiting, two samsara team members go to the front to check the situation. After a while, they come back in a hurry and climb onto Guo Bing's car. Guo Bing soon follows them out of the car and goes to a car behind.

That car is in Zhang Xiaoming's car.

They looked at each other. Fang Hao asked in a low voice, "do you want to..." Help him?

He Zizhong is also thinking about this matter. From the situation just now, it seems that the base still hasn't relaxed the inspection of the injured. Even if Zhang Xiaoming's injury is a gunshot wound, he can't enter the base for a moment. But the zombies outside

This is the first zombie tide in the base, and also the most inexperienced one, so it is very likely that the temporary waiting station outside It will be broken by zombies.

After pondering for a while, he Zizhong said in a low voice: "if you want to save, start saving from now on. If you don't, you will never be able to know..." If you don't save now and you are in danger, even if Zhang Xiaoming is OK later, and if you let people know that Fang Hao has this ability, it will inevitably not create a gap. If the rescue is not thorough, don't reach out from the beginning. This truth is the same before and after the end of the world.