Chapter 37: Ice Cream! (fluff)

« heads up »
- swearinggg o-o
- short and sweet u-u
- other ship(s) uwu
- rushed ;-;-;-;

Back at the hospital, George and Clay lay in the bed, snuggling one another. "I'm so sorry, Clay.." George whispered for the hundredth time. "George! Stop apologising, none of this was your fault!" Clay muttered, keeping his voice down. "I feel guilty, baby.." George mumbled. "Well stop feeling guilty, pussy." Clay rolled his eyes and tightened his grasp on George. "CLAY!!" Zak shouted, kicking the door open. "Shh!" A doctor hushed from behind him. "Sorry," Zak whispered. Bad then rushed down to the bed. "C-Clay! I'm so glad you're okay! So sorry we didn't come sooner!!" Bad apologised, bowing down. "It's alright, Bad." Clay smiled. "You're lucky to be alive, dude.." Zak sighed, walking up to the rest and holding onto Bad. "I really am.. That was a f-far fall.." Clay smiled lightly, looking at the spear white sheets. The room was quiet for a few apprehensive seconds before eventually, George broke the silence. "What were you guys doing, before you came here?" Zak and Bad looked at each other, blushing a pink tone. "Uh, well-" "We fucked!" Zak announced proudly. "L-Language! Geppy!" Bad panicked. "Ahh, that's why," Clay smirked. "Shut up." Bad huffed. George and Clay both giggled, "Come on, grab a chair. Let's talk." the blond contended, sitting up very slowly.

"What flavor you gettin'?" Nick asked, smiling as he kept his eyes on the road. Karl was sat in the passenger seat, legs crossed and picking at his nail polish. "Mm. Not sure. Maybe something with strawberries?" Karl confided as an answer, "What're you getting?" Nick was quiet for a second, "Vanilla bean, a classic, but my favourite-" "BOOOOOORING!" Karl blurted out. They both started giggling. "Shut up, it's nice," Nick stated, as he parked his car next to the ice cream store. The two friends strode out of the car, rushing inside like little kids.
"So many flavors!" Karl gasped, looking at the large sections of ice cream. There were cones, cups, and sandwiches. "I'm getting strawberry, Oreo, and chocolate!" Karl jumped up and down. "Diabetes on a cone." Nick added, "Pshh, it's worth it." The duo walked up to the counter, being greeted by a young-looking employee. "Good afternoon! What could I get for you two?" The boy graciously smiled. "He'll take a strawberry, Oreo, and chocolate cone. I'll have a simple vanilla bean." Nick ordered. "Sounds delicious, cash or credit?" Nick took out his credit card and handed it to the man. Meanwhile, an older woman was in charge of making the cones. After everything was paid for, the lady finished making their snacks and handed them to the boys. "Thank you so much!" Karl thanked, giving the employees a warm smile. "Have a great day!" The boy said as his customers were exiting. "Hey, I know a really cool place where we can watch the sunset," Nick smirked, looking at Karl in the corner of his eye. "Oh?" Karl grumbled, licking his ice cream. Nick grabbed his hand and ran to the car. They both got in, Nick turned the car around and started driving speedily. It took a while to get to the place, but it was sure to be worth it.
"Nick, where are we going?" Karl asked, confused, still licking his ice cream. "A special place." Nick smiled. The Texan parked the vehicle away from the nearby ledge, they were on a mountain. "The honk?" Karl giggled nervously. They both jumped out, on a close cliff was a bench. "Here we are." Nick walked over to the wooden bench, slumping down on the right side of it. Karl was reluctant but started to approach the seat gradually. Looking over the horizon, was an astounding view of the sea and sun. "Whoa.. Nick, it's- it's beautiful." Karl said in awe. "Clay took me here one time, it was such a long time ago, but I can remember it like it was yesterday. We carved are names in the seat!" Nick pointed to the two names. It said: "Clay and Nick's property!". "Damn, it was a good day." Nick sighed. The two sat in cessation for a solid minute, eating their ice cream and watching the sunset. It was peaceful, you couldn't hear any cars, or people, or even animals. They only heard the crashing waves, and whirring wind. Karl scooted closer to Nick, leaning his head on his shoulder. "I'm tired," Karl exclaimed, closing his eyes. "Take a rest, if you fall asleep, I'll carry you into the car," Nick smirked. "Knowing you, you may just leave me here." Karl chuckled. "Probably. Nah just kidding." Nick ruffled the brunette's hair, "Seriously though, rest for a bit." Before Karl could respond, he felt himself drift off into unconsciousness. Nick moved Karl's body closer to his, hugging him. Nick took the last bite of his ice cream cone, stuffing the napkin in his hoodie pocket. "Might as well head back," Nick muttered to himself. He held Karl up bridal style, carrying him with solace. He got into the driver's seat with Karl, setting his legs on either side of the seat, his head resting on the other's shoulder and his arms dangling by his legs. "Let's see how this turns out." Nick giggled to himself. With short notice, he began driving back down the peak. "And Bad says I'm: "an irrational driver!". Tch," Nick said sassily. Karl let out a small mumble, making Nick flush slightly. It was getting late, the first few stars started shining in the night sky. "I might as well stop here, there's still a long way to get back.." Nick thought to himself. With that, he shifted his car to the side of a long road. He got out with Karl in his arms, opened the back seat, and pulled the chairs down, making more space in the back. Nick took off his black hoodie, wrapping it around Karl. He lay his best friend down in a prosperous position, before lying next to him.

"Night, Karl.. I love you." Nick whispered, grinning lightly.
When Nick closed his eyes and fell asleep, Karl whispered back softly:
"I love you too.. Nick."

(1010 words- OMFG HI- i am so incredibly sorry for not posting D: ive been stressed with exams and personal issues in my life ;-; i apologise for this short chapter with mostly Karlnap, i just desperately needed to get something out, considering my last post was like- a month ago or smthin o-o if it takes a while to post another chapter, i am so sorry T-T i'll try my best though! :D thank you sm for everything, it really means a lot <33 anyway, i hope you have a great day/night! remember, its NNN kids. ō-ō.. love you! <33333)

just leavin this here

gg if you spotted this hidden gem 💅