5 : The daring Orbien

Tyrespiel is alone.

Yes, you read it right. His siblings left him to discuss something urgent with the other Princes. Yes, he is not included in that discussion, 😭. They left him here knowing that he doesn't know any nobles in the crowd, hell, they were even avoiding him.

While he was having depressing thoughts it is only natural he did not notice a figure coming his way.

"Oho~ if it isn't the ugly goblin..."

He look behind him seeing a short sissy with pink pig tails and a haughty smirk playing on her (clown) face. He, once again, grew mushrooms.

'I mean I expected a sexy senpai with big oppai and revealing dress but...this?...author you disappoint me...(╯︵╰,). '

Tyrespiel had always been a target of bully even in the story so he expected this kind of situation but to think they will disregard his superiority and this girl look stupid enough, he doesn't need to analyze her to know what she's in for.

All it took was one look and he concluded she's a stupid-fool.

He put the half-eaten muffin back on his plate whilst turning around to face her completely.

'See? So..dissapointing...'

She is wearing a hard make up not appropriate for her skin tone, she looked like she was dipped on a bowl of flour─ only her face. She wears a pink gown with large bows that seems to be the only design on her gown. She could never pull a Charlotte La Bouff.

'Love that girl', he thought.

"What is it that you want, Lady?"

"You may call me Lady Kisana Orbien, from the Orbien Family. I am Konrad's fiancé.."

She bashfully presented herself with pride and arrogance which caught many attentions than they already had. She likes the attention she's getting anyway...

Orbiens were one of the pillar who supported and helped built the Kingdom from scratch and basically were second bloodlines of royalty as they are qualified to compete for the throne.

They could have been the only one worthy to take on the throne however Crosseart exist.

Years ago, When Crosseart haven't rise to popularity yet, when they are still treated as servants; A Woman Crosseart proved her worth, she was a measly knight with no ranking or title. But when the war happened she led hundreds of men and prevented enemy kingdoms from invading.

Her victory brought her glory, fame and money. Their family can easily overthrow the royalties, however, to reassure the royalties that they do not have interest to the throne, they pledged their loyalty to them.

Although some nobles are displeased with them, not everyone openly expressed their dissastisfaction. But the Orbiens never accepted their existence regarding them as dressed-up nobles with not even a speck of noble blood.

There are only two families who can start war against the Crosseart.

The Rafaels and the Orbiens. But even so they will lose as there are selective powerful forces behind them to back them up.

Lores knew that until he can travel and explore this world with peace and enjoy his life he'll have to go through difficulties and by difficulties he meant this word─ enemy.

"Greetings to you too, Lady Kisana of the Orbien Household."

His icetone voice striked their ears, colder than winter could comprehend because he himself is the cold itself. Mjay(tyrespiel) grew up in a house covered in cold when winter comes and heat when summer comes.