95

After eating something simply, he Zizhong still leans against the wall behind him and drinks with his eyes closed. When the mental energy is completely consumed, it seems that every sip of water can completely warm up from the bottom of his heart. Moreover, there seems to be a very mysterious feeling in his body, which makes him unable to speak clearly but can clearly feel it.

When the sound of footsteps came, Fang Hao looked up and saw that it was Guo Bing. He Zizhong was pushed by him.

"You rest yours." Guo Bing waved his hand, and he almost had no strength. Fortunately, he took a rest after retiring and finally recovered some physical strength. He did not have any powers. He was basically using heavy firepower just now. Therefore, he was not like a person with a power or a person who had contact with a weapon for the first time.

After sitting down, he looked around and saw no one nearby whispered to Hezi: "when we dealt with the zombie just now, Mengzi's powers couldn't be used, so we asked them to absorb them with crystal nucleus. As a result, Mengzi, Ding Minggang and Liu Jiangfeng's abilities were upgraded."

He Zizhong suddenly sat up straight and looked at him: "how many?"

"Five hundred, although the specific quantity is not clear, it should be around 500." Their team got several power crystal cores. Lotte and Chen Ning are both space powers. They can't use the powers in defense just now. So we have to give priority to the other three abilities, which directly pushes their power level up to level 2.

He Zi chongzai thought about it carefully, nodded his head and said, "so it must be more than a thousand to upgrade two to three."

Guo Bing frowned and asked, "more than a thousand? Three times? fourfold? It's not more than ten times, is it? "

He Zi clapped him on the shoulder with a smile: "even if it is more than ten times, we are not unable to rise. If this defense is successful, the crystal core of the base may circulate Didn't the people who assigned tasks before the war said that they would replace rewards with some crystal cores? At that time, we can not only play by ourselves, but also exchange some. We can always figure out how many we need in the next level. If you are a crystal nucleus for a dollar, 500 yuan will be promoted to a higher level, and then even a few thousand yuan will not be too much? "

Guo Bing shook his head and laughed: "this is also true. You should have a rest first. We will go back and prepare to give Chen Ning and Letian a rush level. We will be able to decorate more things when we go out later." Then he waved to them, turned around and went back to the rest place of the samsara team.

"Five hundred?" At this time, Fang Hao asked Hezi to prove it in a low voice.

He Zi frowned and pondered for a while, then whispered: "he said the number is almost the same, we have space to upgrade I'm afraid that there is not much difference in the number of crystal nuclei absorbed by people. Although we didn't count when we got to the first level, we made a lot of crystal nuclei in the space, as well as a lot of jade and precious stones All these things together, I'm afraid, would be enough energy for 500 nuclei

"At the second level..." Fang Hao thought about it for a while, and some worried that he said, "if the upgrade is really about the same as the space, then you have to follow 5000?" Although they didn't calculate exactly how many primary nuclei they got into the space after they got to level two, I'm afraid that's the same number in terms of time-consuming. Especially during the second upgrade period, they did not find any jewelry stores because of the shortage of time to collect materials. They basically piled up by crystal cores.