96

"Fortunately, I did a lot ahead of time." Fang Hao was happy and chewed his homemade soft glutinous red bean sandwich cake and muttered in a low voice. Knowing that they were going to go out to play crystal nucleus, Fang Hao specially made a lot of this kind of cake. Originally, when he came back this time, there were still a lot of them left. Now he just uses them.

"Well, I'll leave some of them after I go back. I'll keep those from the base. I'll use them later." Sometimes, some people just want to change food. Even hard cakes and salty vegetables from the base are good things. Then these things will come in handy.

Fang Hao nodded. He ate the food and drank the soup. He would be in their class soon. They had to rush back as soon as possible.

He Zizhong and his wife were still in a constant stream of zombies and could not see the marginal "black tide" at a glance. He Zizhong and his wife held on until 8 o'clock in the evening to have a complete rest for 12 hours.

All the people in the base who can take part in the defense mission are divided into two classes, one for 12 hours in the daytime and the other for 12 hours in the middle of the night. In terms of the number of people, the number of people in that wave in the evening is more than that. It is divided into three shifts by the base, changing every one and a half hours.

Although in terms of number, they should be more relaxed, but because it is at night, they are more physically exhausted.

He Zizhong two people take their own things, stand aside and wait for the replacement personnel in place to punch out. Vaguely, I heard something whispered in the crowd.

They listened curiously and carefully. Before they could understand their words, the crowd in front of them became agitated. Some people pointed to some people in the team and whispered, "here comes the overlord! It's from the overlord team... "

What happened to the overlord?

Two people looked at each other, puzzled to a person around him asked: "what's wrong with the overlord?" Why is there a sense of seeing that people admire?

Seeing that they didn't know, the man quickly put it in a low voice: "haven't you heard about it? I heard from the night shift just now that the base has spread. Today's Zombie tide is caused by the overlord's people! "

They looked at each other for a moment and then asked.

After this inquiry, we learned that it was unfortunate for the person who was in charge of the overlord today. When they went out to do the task in the morning, the reincarnation people did not remind them of the loss of abnormal things. As a result, they did not realize that the situation was wrong until they ran into the zombie heap!

At first, they saw many zombies. They thought that they were just zombies on the edge of the city. They were attracted by the voice of the zombie team. As long as they yearned for it, they would rush to it. But who would have thought - there was no end at all!

It's easy to get into a zombie heap, but it's not easy to turn around and return to the base. Their cars were not as tough as samsara's and he Zizhong's, and soon they broke down and couldn't keep up with the team. They were caught alive and bit by zombies.