97

——What's in the city? Why did all the zombies around the base leave at the same time? Is it also related to the present situation that they came here?!

The spirit Department zombies.

He Zi felt a little chilly in his center of gravity. He thought of the strange zombie that he had met in the coastal warehouse before, and also the spiritual zombie who had controlled other low-level zombies' behavior in previous generations

"Zizhong, you see!" Fang Hao suddenly pointed to the wall. His voice attracted other people's attention. People who were still on the wall and who had come back to God looked down at the past.

Black tentacles creep quietly and quietly through the crevices full of zombies. They poke into the Zombie's brain, roll out something, and then drill back to the ground.

"Mutant plants?! Mutant plants are digging for zombie nuclei One of the members of the samsara yelled and stepped back two steps. Until now, he still remembers meeting the mutant plants in M city.

There was a commotion among the people who heard the sound on the wall. Not many people had actually met the mutant plants, but now the scene below clearly shows the "identity" of this kind of thing.

"Fire! Fire power! Burn it

"Shit! Our crystal nucleus! They're all robbed by this thing! "

What is the use of nucleation? Now, although the people in the base haven't studied it yet, everyone can guess that it's possible to improve the ability, at least. Even if the final study found that this thing has no effect on the ability, at least the base is still collecting this thing. If you take one back, you can at least exchange some rations and go back to your belly!

But now, three days later, a field full of zombies died outside the base. These are the crystal cores returned by their blood and sweat. Before they go to collect and sort them out, they are snatched away by these shameless plants?!

Seeing that the zombie has left and the crystal nucleus has been taken away by plants, a physical ability person jumped from the wall and was about to jump down to pick up the crystal nucleus!!

"Don't jump! Danger

The man just fell on the zombie heap, and before he could stand firm, he was caught by several Brown roots!

It's like a boa constrictor catching its prey, and the vines cling to the man until he becomes incontinent, cracked, suffocated Finally death

The city wall was silent again, until the man was stabbed by the vines, and the red blood was covered with ferocious waving roots, the people who responded to the attack started again with red eyes.

Power, guns, no money to shoot down, but the roots of the original target is very small, more than hide themselves in the hills of zombie corpses, from the gap to find their own target, how can it be so simple to be injured?

"It can only be burned with fire, or there is no way to go out." He Zi repeated his voice to Guo BingDao, who just came to his side. "Now, no one knows how many plants are there outside? What's the point of them? They can only be burned so that they dare not come out and are forced to leave here. "