98

With a sarcastic smile on his face, Guo Bing said to all the people: "have you seen it? Isn't there a mutant plant that's stealing the crystal nucleus

"It can't be all stolen!"

"It's all over stealing." He breathed a sigh of sadness. Guo Bing looked around his brother in the room. "Just now we told people who had friends that we were going to burn the mutant plants with fire. Later, he secretly leaked the message to me. We teams like crystal nucleus don't want to think about it, but we will reward you with some gasoline and food according to our performance."

"Let's go out and have them. Who needs them? Before the war, it was clearly said that all the teams that participated in the operation had crystal nucleus reward Lotte's eyes are a little red. He and Chen Ning are both space powers. In the previous battle, they didn't help. After finding that the crystal nucleus can replenish the energy consumed by the ability, they are all used by the other effective powers in the team. I thought I might be able to upgrade my ability to a second level after this defensive battle, but now? Don't even think about it. You'd better go out and play crystal nucleus.

"Some of these things are rare, and not everyone can have them." Guo Bing glared at him, "do you think all the weapons and ammunition before the war were given for nothing? They are all recorded on the heads of each team and each of them. It is also a kind of welfare

Everyone in the room was speechless and speechless.

He Zizhong suddenly asked, "what happened?"

This is not reasonable. Before the defensive war, the base's attitude towards each ability team was mainly to support and support. It was impossible to suddenly change the attitude overnight, especially the decision to change day and night. If Guo Bing said to do so, the upper level of the base would definitely chill the hearts of all the teams below 。

With a trace of approval in his eyes, Guo Bing nodded slightly and sighed again. Chen Ning explained in a low voice: "during this defensive battle, the abilities of the powers are too eye-catching."

"Eye catching?" A few ordinary players did not understand, "isn't the ability person very special? Isn't it just as conspicuous when you're fighting? "

Guo Bing sneered again and raised his chin in a certain direction out of the window: "it's like the ice covered thousands of miles, the water overflowing the golden mountains, and the burning camp. However, a lot of people have emerged in these two days. If we all throw a fireball and a fireball, and shoot with water arrows, we will not be afraid of it so soon. "

So it's no wonder that the base's measures for the teams have been tightened up again. If they didn't earn a lot of points and changed a lot of things before that, maybe they don't know when they will be able to go up in this level.

After complaining, Guo Bing told the team members: "my brother told me about this, which is the opinion of most people above, but it's not clear how it is. What I'm telling you now is to prepare you mentally. If someone goes to make trouble or find someone to protest, let's not get involved in it. Although all the powers seem to be very good now, they will fall down with one gun. Now, those who are in charge of the base are still those people who follow the people outside to make a fuss and have no good fruit to eat. "