100

Introduce yourself to others about your relationship with Alan? No But since the day I had sex with him Isn't everyone supposed to know that she's Ellen's girlfriend?! Wait a minute. He never said that to anyone, didn't he My identity is the same as the other women in the team?!

"But he followed me first, followed me..." With her what? Xu Lili was embarrassed to say that she had sex with Ellen, although there is nothing to keep secret about it.

He Zizhong pretended to ask, "has he confessed to you?"

“………………” No, don't say love, promise of the future, he didn't even say like.

Xu Lili's face was pale, and she didn't know what to do. She put it upside down, thought she was the captain's wife, and she thought she was Ellen's real girlfriend, but Allen didn't even promise a word or admit that she meant nothing What's more, I listened to other people's words in the logistics department yesterday

"Brother You said He, will he marry me

He Zi's eyes widened, but she didn't know what her brain thought: "are you going to get married? Or what did he say? "

Xu Lili shook her head blankly: "can, but you said before, he likes me..."

"I thought he was very kind to you and took good care of you." He Zi said again, "I have said that before, maybe I made a mistake in judgment. The last time I saw him with a woman water system power in your team..."

"Shen Yan, that bitch! There was her in those two yesterday, and she was not disgusted! " Xu Lili clenched her teeth and wished she could not bite a piece of meat from the woman named Shen Yan.

"I didn't see your captain with other women players before, so Maybe he is gentle with the women players... " And beautiful boys with good looks.

Xu Lili went down again, sniffing and asking, "what do you think I should do Some people say that he is going to propose to a lady of a powerful family... " She's in bed with Ellen now, but if people turn their backs on each other Who do you want to reason with? She had hoped that if he zichong could make it for herself? But now it seems Don't count on it. No, she should have known that she couldn't count on him.

He Zi raised his eyebrows again: "Miss, from a big family?"

"Yes Xu Lili stamped her feet in a hurry, "it's said that there are nose and eyes Elder brother, he can't always give up

Did Alan ever get married in his last life? At least he Zizhong never heard of it before he left the base. So maybe it's a rumor? But he Zizhong is not sure. What if Alan had this plan in his previous life, but his status was too low to touch?

He Zizhong didn't have time to say anything. He looked up at one side of the intersection and said, "it's the person who comes to look for you over there."

Xu Lili was stunned and saw two members of the overlord's team not far away. Her face went black again.

"Lily, there's a meeting on the team." Those two people joined the overlord later, and did not know he Zizhong. I just saw Xu Lili, the captain's wife who recognized herself as a real card, was still standing at the door of other people's door and whispering, with a trace of disdain in her eyes.